Mt. Vesuvius Nachos and Friday Potluck!

1. Kelsey says:

Mount Vesuvious! What an epic name. That seriously would be fantastic for a potluck. And velveeta! Mmm

2. Vanessa says:

Oh Yum! It is really bad to see this when I’m hungry! I can’t wait to try this recipe and I’m so glad you linked it up to the party this week!
    I’ll be back to add a recipe to your Friday Potluck!
    Vanessa

3. DarcyLee says:

I love nachos! I should make them more often.

4. Donna says:

mmmmmmmmmm…looks SO good! I could go for one of those right now!! 🙂

And yes…how is it October???

5. Lol the timing on my reading this is so funny! Just last night I told the boy we needed to have “Tarachos” tonight.
    Your choice in names for this dish is PERFECT! love it! Great post.

6. Marea Davis says:

My boyfriend is drooling over these! I’m pretty sure he could eat them in one sitting…. and still stay so skinny!! <3

7. Karen says:

Holy cow! Those are some nachos!!! Party food is always so fun! Great idea…

8. Yum! I love nachos andthis potluck party is so fun!

9. zentmrs says:

Oh my! Looks wonderful – thanks for sharing!!

10. Carolyn says:

Now those are some serious nachos! My husband would think he’d died and gone to heaven.

11. Lauren says:

Hi Erin!!! Thanx so much for the comment on my cotton candy ice cream! I tried so hard to survive without an ice cream maker, but it just wasn’t possible! haha Your Mt. Vesuvius Nachos look so yummy!!! My brother is in the Army and has asked me to send him some recipes, I will definitely be passing yours on to him!

12. Jacqueline says:

I would be willing to brave the lava for these. Wow, this looks like a family fav. I love the name too.

13. @ Everyone, thanks so much for braving the Vesuvius lava to join the potluck and making it a great success once again! I promise to keep the potlucks going every week — so keep your recipes coming!

Erin

14. Hanna says:

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at http://www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

YUM

15. ☺lani☺ says:

First time here! Yum, nice presentation too! Happy Weekend

16. Jerri says:

Looks really yummy! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites!