Delicious Portabella Alfredo & Friday Potluck!!!

1. It can’t always be healthy! This looks great, thanks!

2. Oooooooo, good comfort food Erin!

3. Nathalie says:

Good day! I can’t wait to try this one. Hubby’s gonna love it.

4. That looks delish! I am eating vegetarian right now and that would be perfect for me… I could top it with a grilled chicken breast for hubby! Thanks!

RaineyGhoul

5. Love your creamy alfredo! Absolutely satisfying and delish!
    ANgie

6. It looks great! I love mushrooms and I think adding them to alfredo is a winner!

7. Joanne says:

I love a good alfredo sauce and it goes so perfectly with earthy mushrooms! Delicious dish.

8. Joanna says:

Oh my god, I used to just adore alfredo sauce, but I haven’t had it in years! This is definitely a splurge meal πŸ™‚

9. Donna says:

The alfredo sauce looks soo good!
    Thanks for letting us share in your potluck again, Erin!!

10. Vanessa says:

Hey Erin! How funny that we both did pasta dishes this week! This looks so yummy and thanks for sharing it and joining the party! I’ll be back to link my recipe up!
    Vanessa

11. Heather says:

Hope you’ll come link this up to Fabulous Friday! Looks tasty!
    Heather @ http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

12. I am loving all of your entries!! Thanks so much for joining the party! I can’t wait to check out each person’s entry tonight!

13. Karen says:

I’ve been craving pasta lately…this sounds yummy. I love your idea of baking it with cheese on top. It could only get better with crusty cheese!!!

14. Yum-O! Erin you make the tastiest looking recipes. I am officially hungry. He!

Happy Fall! ~Melissa πŸ™‚

15. Dimah says:

Yum! this looks and sounds absolutely delicious!
    Thanks for sharing!

16. this looks fabulous Erin~!

17. Looks yum! Happy Weekend!

18. Chef Bee says:

Maybe it’s a sign, but I keep bumping into recipes with mushrooms today. Yours looks like a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Plan B

19. Melodie says:

I’m totally late to the party but I wanted to link up with your blog so I wouldn’t forget to come back next week. Just found you!! These look great. Thanks for hosting!

20. Debinhawaii says:

Your pasta looks creamy and delicious. What a great potluck too–so many wonderful dishes to try! πŸ˜‰

21. Jerri says:

How delicious this looks! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites last week!

Hope you’ll stop by again this week. I’m celebrating my blogiversary with a giveaway for a Presto Cool Touch Griddle!