Butternut Squash Soup

1. Krystal says:

This just screams out fall to me. I love it! Thanks so much for linking up to Saturday’s Party, and I can’t wait to starting playing along with your Friday Potluck. 🙂

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

2. Kirby says:

Ya know I have never had butternut squash so I think it about dang time I did! And I will start with this recipe, sounds really, really good!
    Thanks for becoming a follower and stopping by! Have a wonderful Sunday!

3. This looks so yummy, it’s cold here today, and that would be great.

4. I love butternut squash soup! I just made a stew with butternut squash tonight! Thanks!

5. Debinhawaii says:

Squash soup is the perfect fall dish–like a big warm hug. Thanks for sending it to Souper Sundays this week! 😉

6. Shannon says:

Hi Erin! This looks gooood! Love the addition of cayenne pepper.

7. Melynda says:

Love butternut squash, this looks tasty. Thanks.

8. That looks really yummy.Can you believe tha I have never tasted butternut squash!! gotta make this one:)

9. Joanne says:

If I found squash that was a dollar each…man I would buy like 20 of them! Love the sound of this soup. Creamy and delicious.

10. Erin, I made butternut squash soup, last night but now, I have to make it again, adding the cream cheese and heat. What a grand idea.

I love the squash season.

Thanks for linking this to MMM

11. What a lovely soup…and how sweet of your new friend to add a recipe to your shopping delights 🙂

12. Erin, you sure have some wonderful recipes. I just wanted to let you know I picked up everything I needed that I didn’t have on hand to make the potato cheese soup. I’ll make it sometime this week and I’m so looking forward to it. Wish me luck! 🙂

13. Me again. I wondered why your blog/recipes were not coming up in my dashboard. I could have swore I was following you but your blog wasn’t on my list. That’s twice in the last two weeks that has happened to me 🙁 and I’m wondering if I have a hiccup to deal with….so I signed on again 🙂

14. Zoe says:

A nice and hearty soup. Just the recipe that I would need for cooler nights.

15. Dimah says:

what a great recipe!That sounds good!

16. Looks good! I’m always looking for new soup recipes and this one sounds great!

17. Julie says:

This will be my first winter cooking fresh, healthy meals with real live veggies other than the old standby potatoes & carrots. Thanks for a great recipe I can’t wait to try out! 🙂

18. Emily Z says:

I love soups like this this time of year when it’s getting chilly out. Yours looks fantastic! Thanks for stopping by my blog, it is nice to meet you!

19. Thank you so much for your comments!! I haven’t had the chance just yet to respond to you each individually, but know that I really appreciate your thoughts!

20. Karen says:

This looks yummy…I love the creaminess. I’ve never used cream cheese in a soup…good to know. It’s definitely soup season!

21. Teresa says:

This recipe has a definite place on my brunch menu. It looks amazing!

22. Beth says:

This looks delicious. What a perfect fall soup!