Zucchini Tomato Sandwiches (with Bleu Cheese & Basil)

1. Christy says:

Ah, is it laziness or sheer genius? I go with genius! Thanks for sharing this with us at the hearth and soul hop!

2. Christy, you made me laugh out loud; I woke up the dog and scared the cat off my lap! Perhaps a little of both … Thanks for hosting Hearth & Soul!

3. Hi Erin! These are so creative! I love it when you look at what you have available and then think, well, this would go great with THAT and then you are a real chef baby! I adore little veggie sandwiches like this which remind me a bit of my days as a raw vegan, but I like these better because EVERYTHING is better with blue cheese! Thanks so much for sharing with us on the hearth and soul hop this week. All the best. Alex@amoderatelife

4. ☺lani☺ says:

I would love to try, love tomato and cheese, but still I’m trying to like zucchini 🙂

Have a nice day!

5. girlichef says:

These sound great! I actually love the combo of winter squash and bleu cheese….so these sound like fabulous little sammiches! So glad you shared them with the hearth and soul hop this week 😀

6. Julie M. says:

Yum! They remind me of a gloried bruchetta! What a great way to use squash!

7. great combo of crostatta love this!

8. Yummy! Thanks for linking up to No Whine Wednesday!

9. These are adorable…and look delicious! I’m with the reader who said the truly talented are those who can figure out how to use what’s in front of them! yum!

10. Kirby says:

These sound refreshing and flavorful!!! 🙂

11. You are right. These are beautiful and moving up on my To Do list. Thanks.

12. Dimah says:

That looks so yummy and fresh!

13. Donna says:

They are picture perfect and sound FANTASTIC!!!! Great job!

14. This looks really wonderful and exactly like something I’m supposed to be eating right now.
    I think I may try this with my own personal spin sometime in the near future. Thanks for the idea!

15. Lyndsey says:

These look perfect and I love blue cheese on almost anything! I also like most things made into a sandwich…so there you go win, win! 😀

Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment. It is a pleasure to meet you Erin!

16. Joanne says:

These are so super gorgeously presented! Gotta love Kalyn. That woman knows how to create a beautiful salad.

17. Karen says:

These are so pretty. I like the addition of the bleu cheese. It looks like such a fresh and light dish. Really good…

18. Teresa says:

Wow, I’ve never heard of yellow zucchini before. I love how these resemble open face sandwiches. I’m hosting a brunch next month and think these would make great tapas. I’m running over to check out that butternut squash soup now…

19. Lisa says:

What a creative recipe! Great way to get those veggies in while eating something yummy!

20. LaVonne says:

That does sound yummy and easy! Thanks for sharing.

21. April says:

Looks delicious! I’ll have to be sure to come by on Friday for the potluck! I love the vibrant colors that this has…

22. Judy says:

I’ve added this site to Foodie Judy. Wonderful fresh recipes are the best inspiration. And of course – I’m now following.
    See ya around the cutting board!

23. Lisa says:

Those colors really are gorgeous. These seem like the perfect little bites for popping in one’s mouth.

24. Found ur delicious blog thru the very dear Chaya and i agree with her, u have lods of wonderful deliciousness here!!

25. Very low calories and adorable! Thanks!

26. Just found your blog (love it)!
    I am having a KIDS CRAZY COOKING Blog Hop Party; here is the link if you have any posts with kids cooking or pass it onto your friends!

27. Chef Bee says:

Does it taste as good as it looks? My kids were born in Fairbanks, Alaska and we lived in Salcha. What little town are you from?