Slow Cooker Pot Roast Stew & Friday Potluck #6

1. I am a huge fan of crockpot recipes love them! this sounds fabulous!

2. I had a crock pot years ago, and I always loved to do roasts in it. This pork roast sounds delicious. I love the addition of gumbo file’ to it.

Happy Foodie Friday…

XO,

Sheila πŸ™‚

3. Bonnie says:

I love pot roast and justt picked a roast up at the marke to make for tomorrow. I will now be changing my recipe. Thanks for the great post.

4. Cheerful says:

it will be lovely to try this recipe…thanks! oh, i joined again this week, enjoy my singaporean foods…happy friday! πŸ™‚

5. Christy says:

I didn’t realize you had a linky party – I am linking my cheesy shortbread – its the best I can do to bring it to you!!

6. Alea says:

Your post roast sounds wonderful I love your impulse add in; sometimes those end up being the “magic ingredient”.

7. For sure it’s slow cooker season! I love roasts! Thanks!

8. Vanessa says:

Thanks so much for linking this up Erin! I have yet to get my slow cooker out this fall but this is just the motivation I need! πŸ™‚
    Vanessa

9. Melodie says:

Thanks for hosting! I can’t say I like stews but I do wish I had a slow cooker!

10. Luna Miranda says:

I should get one for my mom, too! She loves to cook stews, a slow-cooker would make her happy.:p

11. Yum, love the way you presented it! I couldn’t post to Mr. Linky, had error lots of time. Happy Friday!

12. I’m always looking for Crock-Pot recipes because they are so easy to make during the work week! Thanks for sharing.

13. Brenda says:

Good morning Erin! I love pot roast but I love it even more in the crock pot. Great recipe! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

14. I love the sound of your slow cooker stew, especially with the red wine! I’ve linked up my Aunt Dorothy’s Butterscotch Squares which would make a delicious dessert after your yummy stew! This is my first Friday Potluck – I’ve come via Christy’s site, Frugality and Crunchiness with Christy. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

15. Perfect recipe for a chilly fall day – thanks Erin! My guys would love this!

16. girlichef says:

I’ll admit it…I’m a pot roast kinda girl…’specially in the cooler months. This sounds delicious.

17. Kirby says:

I totally dig a good pot roast, yours sounds fab! Thanks for hosting!!!

18. Lyndsey says:

I don’t use my crockpot as much as I should. i always forget to get everything together in time to use it. Good to know about the season packet!

19. Dimah says:

This looks absolutely fantastic! What a delicious combination.

20. My first time here by way of Frugal Follies. I am loving some of your soup recipes – especially the potato soup. I love potato soup and your version sounds really good. Thanks for hosting. I am linking up with Sweet Potatoes and Black Beans.

21. Erin… this looks soooooo good! I totally can’t wait to give it a try. Thank you so much for sharing and for hosting πŸ™‚

22. e-Mom says:

Anything in a Crockpot suits me just fine! Thanks for hosting your linky party Erin.

23. Thanks for joining us once again and you are right about Pot Roast, either Chicken, Beef or Pork, you can’t go wrong with it. πŸ™‚

24. Karen says:

This sounds like the perfect pot roast. Yummy confort food, and so easy! I like red wine with the beef broth, too.

25. mumsified says:

I don’t have slow cooker but I might just get one =) Thanks for sharing your recipe

I love pot roast too! Yum!

27. I doubt, I will get here on Fridays but I will put you on my schedule for Saturdy nights, so I don’t forget. Friday is just too busy, for me, personally.

I love all ther recipes you are getting. Keep up the good work.

28. Lisa says:

This sounds like comfort food at its best.

29. Matilda says:

Love it! Linked up a non-disastrous recipe this time πŸ˜‰