Butternut Squash Ravioli & Friday Potluck!

1. that looks so fun! And I agree, stay AWAY from Costco when you’re hungry!

2. Katie Riddle says:

Those are very fun ravioli! 🙂 This week I’m sharing my Healthy-fied Starbuck’s Pumpkin Scone recipe. Thanks for hosting!

3. Melodie says:

Yum. I always look at pictures before I read the post so at first I thought you made these. Anyway, they are just as pretty either way. Thanks for hosting!

4. e-Mom says:

Ooo, those are gorgeous. Hmmm, there may be a trip to Costco in my future. Thanks for the heads up, and thanks for hosting.

e-Mom @ Susannah’s {Kitchen}

5. Nathalie says:

I hope there’s some here in the Philippines. I would love to try them.

6. Oh yum! I fully support having the occasional back-up, easy meal to grab. Wish we could find those here in Japan!

7. Lisa says:

That pasta is gorgeous. I wonder how they make it like that. Just to let you know, I’ll be holding a CSN giveaway on my blog next week Monday, so be sure to check back then for a chance to enter.

8. that is gorgeous pasta wow!

9. Alea says:

Love the color in the pasta! Costco is a dangerous place to shop when hungry.

10. Those ravioli look beautiful! Definitely comfort food with a capital ‘C’. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

11. Those look so good! Who knew Costco had things like that?

12. Brenda says:

Going shopping when I’m hungry is always really dangerous for me. The raviolis do look gorgeous though. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great weekend!

13. I wish we had a Costco. Bummer, those raviolis look yummy.

Thanks for the link-up.

14. Shannon says:

Love the Ravioli! Almost to gorgeous to eat……Almost :-).

15. Looks like we’ve been on the same page…comfort food all the way. Don’t feel bad about putting up these cute little guys…my other option was that doing a post on the Ben and Jerry’s Americone Dream!

Did you top your ravioli with anything? Loads of butter would have been good 🙂

16. I so have to look for these! Thanks!

17. Donna says:

Those ravioli’s are sooooooo pretty!! And I am LOVING all of the Halloweeeeeen Potluck entries! I want to leave work and go home and cook RIGHT NOW! 🙂

18. Karen says:

Those are pretty ravioli! Butternut squash are my favorite kind.
    I LOVE Costco…and you’re right, it is so dangerous to go there hungry. We always end up with a cart full of impulse buys!

I love the color of the pasta!

20. Cheerful says:

i love ravioli dishes but havn’t had this dish, also first time for me…to see the lovely ravioli colors, i super like it! cute. oppsss…sounds yummy too! thanks for sharing your recipe! happy weekend! 🙂

21. Lyndsey says:

Hope I’m not too late to the potluck! Is there anything left?

I love the looks of the ravioli. I am excited, we are getting a Costco in close to us. I always hear everyone talking about it, can’t wait.

22. Val says:

Pasta love. Looks incredible.