Butternut Squash Ravioli & Friday Potluck!

It’s FRIDAY!!
Friday Potluck to be more specific!
What are you bringing this week? Grab the button and link back!

grab the code!

Have you ever had one of those weeks where it just feels like hit after hit and comfort food is all you crave? We had one of those weeks, both K and I.
It will all work out in the end, yes, but just lots of frustrating stuff all coincidentally happening at the same time. Comfort Food.
I’m bringing Comfort Food (with a Capital “C” and “F”) to the Friday Potluck this week.
Ok. I admit it.
I cheated this time.
This is not a recipe, nor is it an admission of guilt for not making this dish from scratch.
Instead it’s sharing of an amazing, wonderful, delicious find from a store that I love.
Butternut Squash Ravioli really makes my day.

After reading about Homemade Butternut Squash and Apple Stuffed Tortellini at Cook’s Book (in fact a pick in my Saturday Sevens on 10/23), I started craving butternut squash stuffed pasta.

Lo and behold. At a trip to Costco (a store that I love dearly) I spotted these lovely little ravioli.
Aren’t they pretty?

Anyway, as it’s always dangerous to shop when hungry, and knowing full well what we might be facing, K and I decided to do it anyway. At Costco last night, we decided to buy pre-made ravioli for dinner for a night like this.
Foresight? I don’t know.
But…

YUM!
I can’t wait to see what you all post!!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2011

1. that looks so fun! And I agree, stay AWAY from Costco when you’re hungry!

2. Katie Riddle says:

Those are very fun ravioli! 🙂 This week I’m sharing my Healthy-fied Starbuck’s Pumpkin Scone recipe. Thanks for hosting!

3. Melodie says:

Yum. I always look at pictures before I read the post so at first I thought you made these. Anyway, they are just as pretty either way. Thanks for hosting!

4. e-Mom says:

Ooo, those are gorgeous. Hmmm, there may be a trip to Costco in my future. Thanks for the heads up, and thanks for hosting.

e-Mom @ Susannah’s {Kitchen}

5. Nathalie says:

I hope there’s some here in the Philippines. I would love to try them.

6. Oh yum! I fully support having the occasional back-up, easy meal to grab. Wish we could find those here in Japan!

7. Lisa says:

That pasta is gorgeous. I wonder how they make it like that. Just to let you know, I’ll be holding a CSN giveaway on my blog next week Monday, so be sure to check back then for a chance to enter.

8. that is gorgeous pasta wow!

9. Alea says:

Love the color in the pasta! Costco is a dangerous place to shop when hungry.

10. Those ravioli look beautiful! Definitely comfort food with a capital ‘C’. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

11. Those look so good! Who knew Costco had things like that?

12. Brenda says:

Going shopping when I’m hungry is always really dangerous for me. The raviolis do look gorgeous though. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great weekend!

13. I wish we had a Costco. Bummer, those raviolis look yummy.

Thanks for the link-up.

14. Shannon says:

Love the Ravioli! Almost to gorgeous to eat……Almost :-).

15. Looks like we’ve been on the same page…comfort food all the way. Don’t feel bad about putting up these cute little guys…my other option was that doing a post on the Ben and Jerry’s Americone Dream!

Did you top your ravioli with anything? Loads of butter would have been good 🙂

16. I so have to look for these! Thanks!

17. Donna says:

Those ravioli’s are sooooooo pretty!! And I am LOVING all of the Halloweeeeeen Potluck entries! I want to leave work and go home and cook RIGHT NOW! 🙂

18. Karen says:

Those are pretty ravioli! Butternut squash are my favorite kind.
    I LOVE Costco…and you’re right, it is so dangerous to go there hungry. We always end up with a cart full of impulse buys!

I love the color of the pasta!

20. Cheerful says:

i love ravioli dishes but havn’t had this dish, also first time for me…to see the lovely ravioli colors, i super like it! cute. oppsss…sounds yummy too! thanks for sharing your recipe! happy weekend! 🙂

21. Lyndsey says:

Hope I’m not too late to the potluck! Is there anything left?

I love the looks of the ravioli. I am excited, we are getting a Costco in close to us. I always hear everyone talking about it, can’t wait.

22. Val says:

Pasta love. Looks incredible.