I heart my KitchenAid!

1. I love kitchenaide have everything just about! Thanks for the invite will check it out!

2. Hi Erin, thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and nice to meet you. Oh wow, KitchenAid! Who will ever resist! Not me!
    Thanks for sharing and hope to hear from you more often. Have a great day.
    Cheers, Kristy

3. Shannon says:

I could not live without my KitchenAid mixer! It was a wedding gift from “G”‘s dad 13 1/2 years ago. They last forever!

Can’t wait to hear what goodies you get :-).

4. Christy says:

I got my kitchenaid mixer last year -I bought it for myself for Christmas and I LOVE IT!! I must be a grownup too because my Christmas list is full of kitchen appliances!

5. Carolyn says:

I heart my kitchenaid mixer and my kitchenaid food processor! And I finally live in a home where both can hang out on the counter for good. We are all very good friends! 😉
    Can’t wait to see what you produce for your fall baking fest!!!

6. Well I have an awful lot of kitchen gadgets, so I guess I am a grown up too 🙂
    I will check out your link, have never been to the site before, thanks 🙂

7. Joanne says:

I have no room for my mixer in the kitchen either, which is truly a veritable tragedy. The beauty of living in a tiny NYC apartment, I guess…

8. I have my KitchenAid on the counter and sometimes struggle to find uses for it (as I have none of the extra attachments). I can’t wait to hear what you make with it!

I thought the same “Oh, wow, I’m getting old/domestic” when I asked for my first cutlery block for my 19th birthday and again this year when I literally squealed over the Williams-Sonoma “iSi Gourmet Whip.” But ya know what? No one tells me how old or domestic I seem when they enjoy my cookin’! 🙂

9. Martha (MM) says:

I’m with you, kitchen goodies are my top choice these days and as far as maturity – acting grown up is way over rated, I’ll stay silly 🙂

10. Karen says:

Kitchen goods are all I ever want, too! My Kitchenaid mixer is one of my favorite appliances, but I love them all!

11. Emily Z says:

I feel your pain, I have NO room for ANYTHING in my kitchen. When I want to use things such as my bread maker, my slow cooker, etc., I have to lug them in from the garage, and put them back when I am done! I long for a kitchen with more cupboard space!

12. Hey Erin, I haven’t been posting last week too because my daughter has been hospitalized. I was just this week and I’m looking forward to Friday Potluck.

13. Peach! Some things are more important than blogging — I’ve missed you but I haven’t been posting much either. I hope your daughter is feeling better – and I’m truly sorry to hear she was in the hospital.

14. This totally must mean I am a grown up! I so want one of these and I REALLY want one of those food processors!

15. Jenny says:

I knew I liked you–I love, love, LOVE my Kitchen Aid mixer.

16. Dear Jeebus, a pasta press is on my list too! No more using a wine bottle on a sheet of plastic on the dining room table to make fettuccine!