Brie-Stuffed Buffalo Burgers with Mashed Squash Soup

1. Vanessa says:

Oh Erin! You are a girl after my own heart! I L.O.V.E. Love Brie! This sounds so delicious and I’m definitely going to be trying the squash soup too! Thanks for joining the party and I will be back over tomorrow to join your potluck!
    Vanessa

2. those burgers look amazing. I’m bringing dessert!

3. Oh, those burgers look so good! And I swear I can smell the onions and mushrooms cooking…total drool here! LOL

4. My brother would be jealous of you. He loves Alaska.

I’ve been crazing a burger all day but tomorrow is grocery shopping day, so I’ve had some um, creative meals today. Yours looks very good. I love brie and I love squash. Thanks for giving me some ideas for when I go shopping tomorrow.

5. Joanne says:

Brie-stuffed anything is basically happiness on a plate in my opinion. These burgers sound awesome! did they calm your nerves at all? I hope so!

6. girlichef says:

ohemgee…you had me at brie!! Absotutely fab!!!

7. Donna says:

O-M-G, Erin!!!!! That seriously sounds AMAZING!!!! Love, Love, LOVE IT!!!!!!

And I am fascinated with All things Alaska, so please fill us in! 🙂

8. Cheerful says:

looks so delicious, i love brie cheese…we love it in biscuits! 🙂 will try this one of these days! happy weekend! 🙂

9. Carolyn says:

Brie IN the burger??? BRILLIANT!

10. I met a . . . well, there’s no other way to really put it for this guy . . . redneck fella’ back home some years ago and he was the first person who talked to me about this sort of thing. He recommended a giant dollop of cream cheese in the center. Tried it. Loved it. And have loved hearing about stuffed burgers ever since.

This post makes me wish I were still allowed to eat brie . . . or cream cheese. Four more months!

11. Debinhawaii says:

Glad the sliders provided some inspiration. 😉 Both the burgers and the soup look really tasty and like the perfect fall dinner. Thanks for sending them to Souper Sundays. 😉

12. Have some butternut squash I was planning to soup out of….thanks for sharing! Blessings, K

13. Luiz Claudio says:

Hello sweet Erin! What’s a beautiful blog. Taste of your cuisine and I really identifies with his dishies. So now, I’m more a follower of your blog. Take this opportunity to invite you to visit my blog and know a bit of Brazilian cuisine. If you like, follow me.

Kisses from Brazil!