Friday Potluck #8

Wow! Two months of Friday Potlucks! This is awesome!
40 of you entered some fantastic posts last week! I’m so proud!
Though Saturday Sevens may continue to happen, what I’d really like to start doing each week is picking a few posts from the previous week’s Friday Potluck that I truly loved, was inspired by, or found spectacularly creative. This is gonna be hard, as I love visiting everyone’s blog who joins in and seeing all of the phenomenal cooking you’ve all done!
Here goes!
by Brenda
@ Brenda’s Canadian Kitchen
 Check out this great take on chicken alfredo. So creative, and, so… YUM!

by Michele
@ FitFoodista
I love pasta, seafood, and cajun spices. This really piques my interest and my taste buds!
by Tina
@ MOM’S CRAZY COOKING
What a great way to make a healthier Halloween-time snack! Yum… chocolate!
by Donna
@ My Tasty Journey
I love the addition of maple to this salad! How utterly fantastic… and flavorful! Plus, I love her tablecloth!
by Elsa
@ Elsa’s Cooking Diary
I love Middle Eastern spices and flavors, and this introduces so many delicious tastes. I really want to try!
Now onto Friday Potluck!

grab the code!

The Rules are SIMPLE!
1. Add the button above or a link back to this post/my blog in your own fabulous blog post.
2. Join the Party!!
3. Leave me a note to let me know you’ve entered.
4. Visit some of your fellow potluckers’ posts to get inspired!
Most of all, HAVE FUN!
As always, I can’t wait to see what you post!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2012

1. Katie Riddle says:

Those recipes look fantastic! Thanks for hosting.

2. Hi Erin

I love the new recipe features – try as one might to visit all the sites, there never are enough hours in the day to make the rounds! Those recipes you featured look fabulous – for instance, I follow Brenda’s blog and somehow managed to miss out on that fabulous pick you featured!

Have a wonderful weekend and as always, thanks for hosting!

Hugs
    Ramona

3. Melodie says:

I love the caramel nachos idea! Another great apple dessert! Thanks for hosting!

4. e-Mom says:

Caramel Apple Nachos??? What a cool and clever idea. I’m eating lots of apples these days. Love the Fuji variety best. Thanks for hosting!

e-Mom @ Susannah’s {Kitchen}

5. ☺lani☺ says:

Every dish looks yummy! Happy Friday!

6. I like the featured recipes too – as Ramona said, no matter how hard you try sometimes you can’t get round all the recipes! I really like the ones you have chosen this week – some I did see, but I did miss a couple! Thank you for hosting, and have a lovely weekend!

7. I Erin, I don’t know how I missed this before…this is great for you to host this…thanks glad to be a part of it!

8. Kimberly says:

Hi Erin, I’m so glad I found your blog! I added my Chicken Corn Chowder and found several ones I’d like to try!
    Kim

9. Can’t wait to see ths weeks recipes! I love your Friday Potluck-so fun!

10. Lots of great recipes to read through. Thanks for the link-up.

11. Brenda says:

Hey Erin, thanks for the shout-out for my chicken alfredo casserole! Love your Friday Potluck, thanks for hosting! Have a great day.

12. Oooh, all kinds of new/creative stuff this week!

13. Madz says:

Hi Erin, it’s my first time to join here! Hope I can get to join, week after week after week, hehe 🙂

14. Madz says:

Uh oh, I think I made a boo boo, If I’m right you have to be the one who cooked the food? But anyway, I’m still happy just by looking over the great food here, Sorry about that 🙂

15. Thanks for hosting. I can’t wait to go check out the yummy recipes. Have a good day!
    Katie

Good Morin Miz Erin,
    I brought you over my Turkey Chalupa With Green Chili and Cranberry Sauce. I sure hope that you and your readers enjoy the dish. Thank you so much for following along with us at The Country Cottage and thank you for hosting Friday Potluck.
    Miz Helen

17. I’m getting lost in these recipes 🙂 There’s so much talent in these links.

18. Hey Erin! Been thinking about you and all you’ve got going on! Hang in there. 🙂 I linked up my Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes, thought a kid dessert might be fun to bring to the party. Thanks again for hosting and I hope you can have a relaxing weekend!

Heather

19. vickdn says:

Hi I am new to Friday Potluck! I linked up my Chicken Divan recipe 🙂 Thanks for hosting!

20. Hey Miss E! Thanks sooo much for the link-love 🙂 Sharing a sweet this week, which isn’t exactly towing the line on the FIT part of Fitfoodista, but what the heck, it’s sweater weather, right? Many culinary sins can be covered with a big, cozy cardigan 🙂

21. SnoWhite says:

Joining today for the first time — lovely group of recipes here!!

I see that you grew up in Alaska; I had the pleasure of living there for a season of life! Nice to meet you 🙂

22. Donna says:

WOW! I know you must be proud to have FOURTY participants! That’s AWESOME!!! That’s cause everyone hearts the Ekat’s! 🙂

And thanks for including me in your 8! You made my day!

23. Donna says:

sorry…I meant 5:) I’m OFF in numbers today, apparently:)

24. Bonnie says:

Hi Erin. I’ve posted my super-easy crock pot apple butter. Thanks for hosting.

25. Joanna says:

All linked up! Now to haunt some of thee other blogs and drool!

26. Louanne says:

First time linking up!

27. katie says:

Oh my gosh I was so excited to stuble across you rblog (I cook for 7-9 people, three times a day, big homeschooling family). I’m the newest follower on your blog. Found you through blogspot! I was wondering, do you have a FAVORITE healthy or crockpot meal? It could be regular, healthy, low fat, vegan or gluten free! if so, I would LOVE to feature it and your blog on my new Kitchen blog. email me if you are interested! homeschoolfam@gmail.com

28. Oh i love ur potluck and am adding some thanksgiving sides rite here!!
    U have sure picked some super deliciousness babe!

29. Thanks so much for featuring my Apple Nachos…. I did a shout-out back to you too (today!) Thanks again!

30. Carolyn says:

I love the Friday Potluck event, but I always forget about it until I see it come up on my feed! D’oh! Well, I added my wicked good marble cheesecake anyway. Thanks for hosting, Erin.

31. Alessandra says:

Wow, what a bonanza of recipes!

ciao
    Alessandra

32. What a great idea!! Now I need to go through my recipes and decide which one I’m going to “bring” to your Friday Potluck, hehe.

33. Martha (MM) says:

Absolutely love your Friday Potlucks blog hop, wish I had something to add for this week. How about I add your button to my sidebar and hope to play along with the potluck gang next week 🙂

34. Vanessa says:

Hi Erin! Just got linked up! Sorry I’m late to the party it has been a crazy day! 🙂
    Vanessa

35. Beth says:

The chicken with persian rice looks amazing!

36. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I linked up the Tuscan Cheese Potato Bake that you commented on. I’m so excited to join “Friday Potluck” and hopefully will have some great recipes to share in the weeks to come. Have a great week! Anita

Thanks so much for the ras el hanout mention! I feel so proud being listed with so many delicious recipes. 🙂

38. Marea Davis says:

Oh I’ve got to get in on this potluck! Can’t wait :] One quick question: do I blog my entry before or on a friday? And do you hold one every friday!?

39. Marguerite says:

Hi Erin! Looks like a great party and the recipes are fab! Maybe I’ll join you, next week.