Intimidation = Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (plus a linky)

1. Hi there, not sure what this is amino …going to go check it out… sounds like its really healthy for you especially for people with high blood pressure if its lower in salt content.. going to check out this soy product!

2. Love Braggs! I’ve linked up a green bean recip using them. Enjoy!

Dr. Laura

3. Kerri says:

Thanks for visiting my blog Erin! I can’t wait to browse your blog. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

4. girlichef says:

I’ve heard of it, but never actually used it before, so I’m interested in seeing what recipes people link up, too!

5. Emily Z says:

I have never used this stuff, but now I am curious to see what people post! I know Braggs make delicious apple cider vinegar. At Whole Foods I get a drink they make that is a combination of grape juice and apple cider vinegar… it sounds weird but it’s actually really good!

6. I’ve never heard of this either. Good luck in your search.

I think you and I started a lower sodium kick around the same time lol. Will have to keep that in mind!

7. Kathleen says:

I’ve never tried this. Cant wait to see what recipes come up!

8. nico. says:

hey, thanks for stopping by! I’ve seen this is in the grocery store but I haven’t used it. It looked interesting as I recall. It doesn’t have a lot of unpronounceable ingredients like low-sodium soy sauce does, right?

9. For anyone who has subscribed, I just posted a recipe I just tried… and loved using Braggs!

Nico — the ingredients are vegetable protein from soybean and purified water!

10. Trine Bean says:

I just discovered this stuff and have decided that I can use it interchangeably with soy sauce. I posted two links (I hope that’s ok) that use liquid amino and I thought tasted great! good luck. It must be difficult to make the switch with a vat of soy sauce hanging around.

11. I have not tried this…sounds like good stuff 🙂

12. Anonymous says:

Its the best, though it is VERY salty. Mix it with oil and use as a vinegrette over anything and everything. Im eating chicken, spinach and couscouse right now with Braggs.