Buffalo-Chili Chicken Tacos

I have a whole page dedicated to meal planning, and, I suppose it’s advice I ought to follow. Lately, we’ve just considered it good if we have a game plan before dinner time. Knowing that we’re moving in about a month though, we’re working hard to get through the food we have in the cabinet and freezer.
Case in point.
In my post On Cold Nights, Back Hoes and Plumbing, I discussed how we came to make chicken tacos last night.
What I didn’t mention is that they are FREAKING wonderful! 🙂
Impromtu Buffalo-Chili Chicken Tacos
1 lb chicken breast
1 tbsp Franks
1 tbsp Taco Bell sauce
2 tsp Cajun Pasta Spice (Double Musky recipe)
1 tsp our chili powder
1 tsp garlic
1 tbsp Braggs
Shred the chicken and start to cook in a lightly sprayed pan. Add seasonings and sauces and cook until done.
To complete the tacos:
hard corn taco shells
shredded cheddar cheese
shredded lettuce
sour cream
Set the goodies out, build your own tacos… and DIG IN!
Yummers.

I’m linking this post to my very own Friday Potluck, because what better to bring to a potluck than make your own tacos.
EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2011

1. I can’t believe you FORGOT to mention how friggin’ wonderful these tacos were in your last post!!!!!

2. LOVE tacos! These sound wonderful! Thanks!

3. Karen says:

Tacos are a favorite in our house! Hard to beat. I’ve got to try Frank’s…never have and we LOVE hot sauce around here.

4. What a fun twist to taco night! I love anything with Franks hot sauce. Thanks for hosting.

5. Katerina says:

I bet they are. They look delicious.

6. Bonnie says:

This looks like such a fast healthy taco. And so good too.

7. Vanessa says:

Oh Yum Erin! My hubby loves anything with hot sauce so these are right up our alley! Thanks so much for joining the party again!
    Vanessa

8. Girl, I’m Hispanic and I love tacos of any kind. I could actually eat tacos for dinner at least 4 times a week and never get bored 🙂 Your recipe sounds delicious, as usual.

9. cheerful says:

joining late this week but wow, this makes me crave for tacos, i will b making one this week…can’t wait!? btw, yours looks so yummy…hope to try your recipe someday! happy weekend! 🙂

10. Tamarah says:

Great recipe! I would love it if you would share this recipe on my weekly recipe swap. And while your there you can check out other great recipes!

11. Krystal says:

i love tacos. we’re not really ground beef people. so chicken tacos are awesome!

thanks for linking it up to Saturday’s Party!

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

12. elpi says:

I am in love with tacos. .this one looks amazing! 100% going to try this one out