Friday Potluck #10

1. Miriam says:

Hey again! I entered my Vegetable Medley Gravy, it’s not the greatest picture but the recipe is really yummy :). Have a great weekend! Miriam @Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

2. Faith says:

I entered my Butternut Squash and Apple Soup with Curry. Mmmm its so good!

3. Lisa says:

What a delicious roundup. That pumpkin chocolate tiramisu really caught my eye. I’ve just linked up with pumpkin gingerbread.

4. elpi says:

mine was just simple. I just want to share what’s my favorite. Hope you enjoy it

5. e-Mom says:

Oooooo my, all those picks look fabulous! Tikka Masala is a fav and Tiramisu too! Thanks so much for the linky love, Erin. :~D

And thanks for hosting once again. Happy Thanksgiving!

e-Mom @ Susannah’s {Kitchen}

6. Marea Davis says:

I finally entered!! My work schedule makes it so difficult to blog on fridays but hooray for being able to add past posts!! Plus my Stuffed Crust Pizzs is definitely a worthy entry! Next week will be more recent but I am just excited to participate :] Happy Friday!
    <3Marea @www.TheFoodieFixx.blogspot.com

7. Happy Friday Erin! Looking forward to checking out some of these great recipes. That ginger pumpkin bread sounds sooo good!

8. Hi there thanks for hosting….looks like I got a lot of reading to do there! thankyou 🙂

9. Thanks for hosting. It looks like there are a lot of great recipes this week.

10. I’ve really enjoyed the Friday Potluck Daily twitter newspapers I’ve been seeing this week, and am looking forward to more. The links look particularly yummy this week too. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

11. Brenda says:

Can’t wait to check out all the recipes this week. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

12. Thanks for hosting the swap. Those featured recipes look so yummy! I linked up my pumpkin mini pies.

13. Dan says:

Thanks for the invite, Ekat! I’ve posted the chili as promised. All the best!

14. Ekat, thanks for the invite! I posted acorn squash. I already follow.
    @ abundanceyeah
    I added your button to my blog.

15. Trine Bean says:

Thanks so much for featuring my lentil tacos from last week!

Great party, and thank you for hosting.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Miz Helen

17. Carolyn says:

Always happy to see all the lovely food on Potluck Friday

Erin,
    Because you have inspired me and continue to do so I am passing along the Happy 101 Blog Award to you. It is posted on my blog if you would like to pass it on to others. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Miz Helen

Great choices, everything looks delicious. Thanks for hosting!

20. Krystal says:

Thanks for the shout-out! I linked up a banana recipe that will rock your world 🙂 amazing.

Thanks for hosting!

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

21. cheerful says:

i love those taco bites…joining again this week with mexican tacos, though i am late! great choices again…happy weekend! 🙂