Slow Cooker Applesauce

1. YAY! I’m glad you tried one of my recipes and liked it. This applesauce is SOO much better then store bought-we love it!

2. Oh Erin this sounds fab! I could have used this recipe the other night!

Bookmarking it for the future…

Ramona

3. Bonnie says:

I too make crock pot apple sauce. It’s so much easier than stirring so it doesn’t scorch the traditional way.

4. Zoe says:

Homemade applesauce is so good…I like your idea of using slow cooker to do it 😀

5. Teresa says:

If it makes the house smell good, I’m all for it. I don’t think I would have paired apples with apple sauce before, but it looks like a nice combination. Thanks for the recipe. I haven’t prepared anything special this week so I’m not able to link up to your potluck. Looking forward to the next time!

6. Miriam says:

That looks delicious! No fair by the way, I was totally planning on posting my homemade applesauce next week, maybe I’ll save it for another week now :). Have a great weekend!

7. Katerina says:

This is a great applesauce. I will try it with pork. I suspect it will go great.

8. Your applesauce looks really yummy. I’ve never made my own applesauce but I’d love to try it sometime.

9. Vanessa says:

Hi Erin! My mother-in-law just made slow cooker applesauce this week and it was delicious! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe with us and now I’m just going to have to try and do this myself! 🙂
    Vanessa

10. Melodie says:

Yum! That looks like great applesauce. This recipe is going to make some rounds I think! Thanks for sharing at Vegetarian Foodie Fridays!

11. Kirby says:

I need to make this as much as my kiddos go thru applesauce! Thanks!

12. cheerful says:

the applesauce looks really yummy, i love that you put apple slices, it adds color! happy weekend! 🙂

13. I had to chuckle at your apple peeling photo. That was me, until I bought one of the apple-corer-peeler gadgets at Bed Bath & Beyond (cost me $15 with a coupon). Now, in 10 seconds, I have a perfectly peeled, sliced and cored apple. I love it! Why didn’t I think of using my crockpot to make applesauce! Great idea!