Friday Potluck #11

1. e-Mom says:

Oh my… all look good. I’m partial to orange chicken! Happy Thanksgiving, Erin!

2. So glad your Thanksgiving feast went well! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the weekend 🙂

3. Dan says:

Hooray for Thanksgiving part II. I’m sharing my post from this year’s Canadian Thanksgiving. The dish is one of my favourite for dinner parties.

Cheers!

4. nico. says:

oooh, french onion soup! I love options!

5. Mateja ^_^ says:

I’ve an award for you (One lovely blog award). Please fell free to pick it up at

6. After all I ate yesterday and I still want to look and read about food!!

7. Mommy D says:

Entered my answer to leftovers 😉 Thanks for the Friday Potluck!

8. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with way too much food 🙂
    Katie

9. Happy Tryptophan Coma Erin and congrats on a successful first Thanksgiving 🙂 I’m looking forward to hearing the details…the good, the bad, and the ugly if there were any!

I’m turkey’d out so I entered a non-poultry but still indulgent recipe – my new favorite mac and cheese.

Thanks for the mention!!! I’ve got some other great, healthy recipes coming up.

10. Miriam says:

Hello! I linked up with you a little late. I hope your Thanksgiving was delicious and that you have a wonderful weekend :). Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

11. Marea Davis says:

I am so excited to have the honor of being one of your friday features!! Thanks for the support and can’t wait to participate again!

Happy Day-After Thanksgiving!
    <3Marea @www.The.FoodieFixx.blogspot.com

12. Christina says:

Thanks so much for featuring me! I am a French onion soup lover too! Can’t wait to try some of the other features, they all look delish!

13. What a lovely collection of amazing dishes!

14. great round up this week….sorry I missed it, 4 hours sleep in three days! tis the season working retail, nice job here foodies!

15. Beth says:

I’ll definitely check out that sesame orange chicken. Looks wonderful!

16. Mika says:

I just found your blog and it looks fun! I’m now following you and I’d love a follow back at http://www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks! Mika

17. Each week, I get here by Sunday night and think, “Better late than never.” Is that from my childhood?

There are so many good looking dishes here. How do I ever get to make everything I want?