Friday Potluck #12 – December 3

Welcome to Friday Potluck #12!!
Thanks for joining this week! As always, I really look forward to seeing what you all bring to the potluck! ๐Ÿ™‚

Last week’s picks:

byย Christina @ C&C Marriage Factory

This looked so good that we made a variation of it with leftover turkey and curry powder — I’ll be posting later this week — great inspirations from Christy’s blog, as always!

Cauliflower Cheese w/ Bacon & Broccoli
by April @ 21st Century Housewife

I absolutely love pasta, and I think that this dish offers some healthy flavors, and awesome taste!

Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters
by Chaya @ Chaya’s Comfy Cook Blog

Chocolate… cherries…almonds… need I say anything more?

Strawberry Vinagrette
by Miriam @ Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters

I love salads, and the first thing I thought when I saw this recipe was YUM!

Turkey & Bacon Carbonara
by Dinell @ Mommy D’s Kitchen

Dinell has innovated one of my favorite leftover recipes from the week. According to my husband, everything is better with bacon. I don’t know that I disagree, but I’m sure I need to do some more testing! ๐Ÿ™‚ This recipe offers the perfect opportunity.

Now it’s time for a party!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

grab the code!

The Rules:
1. Add the button above or a link back to this post/my blog in your own fabulous blog post.
2. Join the Party!!
3. Leave me a note to let me know you’ve entered.
4. Visit some of your fellow potluckers’ posts to get inspired!
ย *note — if you forget to link back or add a button, you’ll receive a gentle friendly reminder to add it in ๐Ÿ™‚
AND, if you want to join in Friday-Potluck Daily, please let me know your Twitter handle. I’ll follow you (you can follow me @ekatskitchen). To subscribe to the paper click here and then click subscribe!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. ยฉ 2010-2012

1. Melodie says:

I’ve linked up a very pretty and tasty coconut curry made with whole spices. It’s delicious. If you have whole spices this is a great recipe to try.

2. e-Mom says:

Oh my goodness… strawberry vinagrette? So festive! Sounds delightful.

Thanks for hosting.

3. Diann @ TTG says:

Yum, strawberry vinegarette looks yummy! Thank you for hosting!

4. Thank you so much for hosting, and for the lovely shout out! I’m glad you liked my Cauliflower Cheese with Bacon & Broccoli recipe – it’s a family favourite ๐Ÿ™‚ The other featured recipes look scrumptious too! Have a wonderful weekend!

5. girlichef says:

Hey Erin! Dropped by the Potluck w/ some burritos this week…thanks for hosting ๐Ÿ˜€

6. I included one of our favorite side dishes. My kids gobble it up.

Thanks for the link-up and have a great weekend.

7. Hi Erin, I added Greek Turkey, Feta and Spinach pockets. They were a big hit at my place and I hope others like them too ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for hosting again!

8. Ooh! I didn’t see that strawberry vinagrette! That sounds good! Thanks!

9. As I sit here eating my bran cereal while I browse I feel a tad bit dissatisfied with my breakfast ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d rather be eating something a bit more tasty like those delicious scones or the orange and raisin loaf!

10. Mommy D says:

Added my Fudge this week. Thank you so much for the mention! You’re a sweetie!

11. Thanks again for hosting. I am linking up with some yummy Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls.

I brought you my Cran Pomegranate Spaghetti I hope that you and your readers enjoy it. Thank you for hosting and you have a great week end.

13. I just found you for the first time… I do a weekly Thursday post called “Do You Dutch Oven??” and linked up Dutch Oven Gumbo!

Thanks for hosting!!

14. Joanna says:

SO many yummy posts to check out this week! Thanks for hosting as always!

15. Christina says:

Thanks for the mention! I bet the addition of curry was fabulous, can’t wait to see your version!

16. Hi Erin, Thanks for hosting. I’ve added my take on using the last of Thanksgiving’s leftovers.

Thanks,
    Joanne

I can’t wait to check out the links, they all look great. Thanks for hosting!

18. That gingerbread cake looks delightful…perfect for the holidays : )

19. Lisa says:

Just to let you know, I’m holding another giveaway on my blog, this time for Orglamix Organic makeup. Come by and enter when you get a chance. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2010/12/orglamix-organic-mineral-makeup-review.html

20. Miriam says:

Erin, I have your Friday Potluck button permanately on my sidebar, did you need me to put a link to your blog on mine some other way? Just let me know. Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

21. Beth says:

I agree with you about the cherries, chocolate and almonds combination. Yum!

22. Better late than never. I can say, this, each week. I usually do get here which is more than I can say about so many others.

My computer has been giving me a hard time and it takes so long to add anything, I almost gave up. Today, it is working better so yeah, I am here, in the midst of all these great recipes.

23. Cherries and chocolate has my vote! Thanks for continuing to bring us all togather with such fabulous recipes.

24. Debbie says:

This sounds like fun. I’ll have to join in your party. I hope you will come join me for Merry Merry Munchies and/or Crock Pot Wednesday.