Pomegranate Juice

Yum! Now I want pom. juice and sprite. I just ordered a food processor, so now it will have another use. 🙂

2. girlichef says:

I love pomegranates…but I actually use one of those reamer-type hand juicers over a jar…which is probably way messier and way harder, LOL! I got about 12 oz. juice from one pom! I like mixing it w/ gingerale…I bet sprite is pretty close 😀 Now I need some!

3. katerina says:

I love pomegranate juice. Drinking it and add it to cooking.

4. no wonder that juice is so expensive….only a half a glass! love pomegranates!!

5. Kirby says:

I love anything pomegranate but havent ever done anything with it, so I guess I will just have to now! I bet it is super good with Sprite added in with it!

6. its great on Salmon if you like it! love this pom juice nice job your right it ruins your clothes lol

7. I did that with a cantaloupe once. I juiced the whole thing and thought “that’s it?” I just bought a new food processor so I want to make this! Thanks!

8. I thought for sure there would be more! It taste wonderful though!!

9. Miriam says:

Pomegranates are expensive, so yummy and good for you thou. I guess the only way is to grow a tree of them:). Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

10. Vanessa says:

Yum! Not only are poms good for you they are delicious too! Thanks so much for linking up to the party Erin!
    Vanessa

11. Mary says:

It’s wonderful to be able to make your own juice, but don’t spend the Christmas bonus all in one place :-). I admire all cooks who work at avoiding waste. You’ve done that here. Kudos. Have a great day. Blessings…Mary

12. Melodie says:

I’m totally inspired. Thank you for linking this up. I really want to try this now!

13. Yumm-O Erin! Your juice looks worth a red perma-stain or two. Plus, it’s soooooo good for you – full of antioxidants!