Friday Potluck #18 January 14th

1. Miranda says:

Thanks for the mention! That is an interesting tidbit about AK – you guys enjoy your extra 4 minutes of sunshine! I have always wondered what a winter in AK would be like, hope to find out someday.

2. Faith says:

sounds like it would be a fun party!!! I joined in with some yummy soup!

3. e-Mom says:

Yay! Four minutes more! I totally get it. GREAT IDEA.

Also, garlic fries and spiked eggnog? What a dynamic combination. Let’s eat!

Thanks for hosting, Erin.

4. Lisa says:

Oh those garlic fries sound like the perfect snack. I linked up with Angel Biscuits.

5. I love daylight – I’d definitely join in those 4 minutes more celebrations! Thanks so much for hosting, and I’d love it if you would join in the new Blog Hop I’m hosting with Alex of A Moderate Life. Have a wonderful weekend!

6. Melynda says:

Happy 4 minutes more! Sharing Swedish Saffron Bread, thanks for hosting.

7. Hey Erin! Thanks so much for the mention. That was, indeed, a yummy dish. Plus, the receipe makes a TON.

Counting the years until I can retire to the southwest where there a 330 sunny days per year as opposed to 170 or (something crazy like that) in Michigan, I am with you guys 100% on the four minutes party. Hope you have an absolute blast!

8. Lisa says:

The recipe I’m sharing this week is thrifty “Gluten Free Waffles.” They are also grain free and have a dairy free option.

Thanks for hosting!

Happy 4 more minutes! I can see that when you live in Alaska every second of daylight counts!

This week I linked white beans and rice with “pickle meat,” one of my brother’s New Orleans favorites.

Thanks for hosting the potluck. I’m really craving those garlic fries, btw.

10. catberner says:

I’m honored to be one of this week’s highlights! I see a lot of other yummy looking recipes too that I can’t wait to try!

11. Karishma says:

Hi Erin, it was fascinating reading about how your family celebrates the extra 4-min sunshine…something we take so much for granted here in India! This is my second entry to your event and I love it…such interesting recipes come up every week and your recipes too! Have a lovely weekend..

12. I would send you some of our gorgeous Arizona sunshine if I could! Then you would have an excuse for another party!
    This week I am sharing my Coconut Cake recipe. It is so easy to make because everything is mixed up in your blender then you just fold in beaten egg whites and bake! It tastes incredible too because there are 3 kinds of coconut in it!

13. Thanks for hosting “Friday Potluck”. I linked up with Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, the recipe name was too long to fit in, so I just called them cookies and added my blog name. Have a good weekend!

-Brenda

Happy 4 Minutes! I missed you while you were away. I brought you my Sweet Potato Tamale Dessert. I would like to invite you to bring a dish to my Full Plate Thursday. Thank you for hosting today and have a great week end!

15. Thanks for featuring my stuffed mushrooms! And for hosting once again. This week I am linking up with a Slow Cooker Spicy Lentil Soup.

16. Donna says:

OMG…I love ANY party that celebrates the little things in life:) Why not make everything special, right?? Thanks again for hosting!

17. Welcome Back Erin, thanks for hosting. I like your “Four Minutes More” celebration. It’s fun to celebrate what is important to us personally. Celebrations don’t always have to be for “traditional” occasions.

Have fun!

18. Heidi says:

Thanks for hosting. Love that you celebrate the extra 4 minutes of light. Fun! I linked up my deviled eggs which are a hit not what the celebration.

19. Hi Erin! I have to apologize for not stopping by your lovely potluck more often, but I am going to remedy that! I bookmarked your page in my linky file and that means I will visit on fridays or saturdays whenever I can! What a lovely group of folks you have here sharing potluck love! I am linking up an easy mark bittman recipe for chicken parmigiana that we really liked! All the best! Alex

20. Hope you loving Alaska thanks for the remind on Twitter…so busy sorry it took me so long to post! Happy Sunday!