Friday Potluck #19 – Jan 21

1. Lisa says:

I linked up with chicken divan. Looks like a delicious roundup of dishes. I also thought the superhero cupcakes were super cute.

2. Katerina says:

Thanks for putting my dish to the week’s favorites and for hosting this event!

3. e-Mom says:

Happy Friday Potluck, Erin!

4. ☺lani☺ says:

I become hungry and it’s nonly 4pm 🙂 Happy weekend Erin!

5. There are some very yummy looking dishes in your featured recipes, and in the linky! Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

6. Zahra Brown says:

The superheroes one is my favourite on the list. Cute and cool. It’s a great idea, and doesn’t look difficult for kids to make with their parents.

7. Thanks for hosting! Looks like a good line-up of recipes to explore.

-Brenda

8. Elizabeth says:

Yum! Those breakfast cupcakes look delicious! I linked up my Toffee PB cookies, Thanks for hosting!

9. Amelia says:

Everything looks so delicious, thanks for hosting. 🙂
    I’m a new follower!

You are so kind to feature my Sweet Potato Tamale Dessert I really appreciate it. I brought my Fresh Apple Cake today and hope everyone enjoys it. Thank you for hosting today and you have a great week end!

11. Dan says:

My entry is more of a concept and its origins than a recipe, but it does the trick, especially for potlucks. Happy cold. We have our own snow today, but I imagine my whining from Toronto (where the mayor once called in the army to dig us out) falls on deaf ears in Alaska 🙂

12. Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful day!

13. Ms Bibi says:

I am your newest follower and I found your Friday Potluck through Sweet As Sugar Cookies.

Those Pina Colada Breakfast Cupcakes look so yummy.

I linked up recipe from my cooking blog (I have 3 blogs): http://www.frugalwannabecooks.com

14. Louanne says:

I linked up my salmon. Many thanks for featuring my last week’s red beans & rice!

15. sugarswings says:

thanks for the feature! so awesome 🙂 lots of great recipes today need to go take a peek at them!

16. Hi Erin- Happy Friday!
    I am sharing my recipe for Apple Oatmeal Muffins this week. The recipe is gluten free, but they can be made with “regular” flour if you don’t have an issue with gluten.
    If anyone is interested, I am having a giveaway for a 7 pound box of Organic Meyer Lemons!

Everything looks delicious! Thanks for hosting!

18. Hi Erin! I wanted to say what a lovely potluck you have thrown together! So many great friends and lovely dishes to share! I am linking up a great and easy roast chicken with tons of winter vegetables that my entire family gobbled up! All the best! Alex

19. I linked my chocolate almond cookies. Thanks for hosting Erin.
    Delicious round-up as usual