Friday Potluck # 20 and 100th Post

Howdy fellow friends.

Welcome to

FRIDAY POTLUCK #20

and my

100th POST!!!!

Holy moley, it hardly seems possible. Then again, it does! Five months of Friday Potlucks.

Thank you to everyone for reading (and enjoying I hope) and for participating in my weekly potlucks! I love seeing all of your recipe postings and looking through them each week to select a few to highlight, though it’s always a tough decision. My 100th post snuck up on me this week, and to celebrate I’m doing a lovely Friday Potluck!!!

EKat’s Kitchen, where traditions are celebrated, and Friday Potlucks are serious traditions. 🙂 HA!
In all seriousness, I will be doing a GIVEAWAY in the coming weeks, so please stay tuned! I’ll give you notice, and will try to come up with some fun entries for you.

Without further ado, I give you this week’s highlights:

Sauteed Crab with Tea Noodles
by Lani @ Food: Cooking and Capturing

I admit I was first captivated by tea noodles, and I would love to know more about them. But I really love the simplicity of Lani’s dish. Looks wonderful – and a great lunch!

Peanut Butter Shimp Tamales
by Donna @ My Tasty Journey

MMM… inspired by one of my picks a few weeks ago Miz Helen’s Sweet Potato Tamale Dessert, I love the addition of the peanut sauce and savory shrimp…. mmmm.

Baked Italian Chicken Wings
by Claudia @ What’s Cookin’ Italian Style

I love baked wings, and Claudia’s look sooo good! The parmesan-garlic-butter sauce looks awesome… as do Claudia’s many dipping sauces.

Coq au Riesling
by Christina @ C+C Marriage Factory

I love Coq au Vin, and think that this white wine sauce version looks great as well. Definitely a keeper.

On to the Potluck!

grab the code!

The rules:
1. Please link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Please only one recipe per blog.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2012

1. Faith says:

Thanks for hosting!!!

2. Lisa says:

Congrats on your 100th post. Here’s to many many more.

3. Aw, no linky yet.

Anyway, congratulations on your 100th yummy post. It’s cold here where I’m at now and I would be trying your potato-apple soup soon. Thanks for the recipe!

4. Katerina says:

Congratulations on your 100th post and thanks again for hosting!

5. Congratulations on your 100th post! A lot of those recipes you featured caught my eye last week as well 🙂 Thanks so much for hosting, and have a lovely weekend!

6. Congrats on your 100th post hope your keeping warm! Thanks for adding me to your lineup very much appreciated! thanks again 🙂

7. girlichef says:

Yay! Happy 100, Erin! I brought some nutella goodies this week, thanks so much for hosting 🙂

8. Ott, A. says:

Wow, 100 posts. That’s quite the accomplishment. I am happy to link up my Honey Cumin Lamb Steaks. I’m hosting the “Iron Chef Challenge” on my blog in February and the themed ingredent is Lamb chops. HOpe you will stop by and join in the fun!

9. 100 posts! Terrific mile stone! Thanks for hosting this blog hop.

-Brenda

10. Joanna says:

Happy 100 Erin! That’s awesome!

11. shopannies says:

love the delicious sounding recipes you shared and thanks for hosting thisgreat link up love to share and find new recipes as well

Congratulations on 100 posts! And thanks for hosting.

13. Congrats on your 100th post, Erin – it’s always a joy to visit you!

Ramona

Thanks for hosting and congrats on your 100th post!

15. Congratulations on 100 posts. Time does fly by.

Thanks for hosting.
    Joanne

16. Donna says:

Thanks for featuring my tamales, Erin and congrats on your 100th post!! 🙂

17. Congrats on your 100th post!

Matilda
    Sick Of Food

18. Congrats on your 100th post! Thanks for hosting dear…

19. Desi says:

I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! You can pick up your badge at my blog!

And congrats on your 100th post!

20. Emily Z says:

I hope you don’t mind, I posted a recipe from last year. I am making it tonight and decided it was worth sharing with the world again as it deserves the recognition! 🙂 Congrats on the 100th post!

21. Kelsey says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

22. Hi Erin! I know its sunday, but we can pretend it is still friday! Stopping by to link up some awesome gluten free baked ziti with meatsauce that I made using brown rice pasta and a bittman recipe. My kids loved it! All the best. Alex