• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck #22 and NEW HOUSE

1. Katerina says:

Congratulations Erin on your new home. I wish you this home to be filled with love and perhaps little children’s voices? Thanks for hosting.

2. Candace says:

Thank you so much for hosting, Erin! I’m linking up for the first time this week with Asian Glazed Chicken. Congratulations on your new home and for getting a cool new fridge! That was a great deal on that which makes the purchase even nicer. Have a wonderful weekend in your new home, Candace

3. Archana says:

Thanks for hosting this event. My first time here and I have linked an Idli! A South Indian Speciality!

4. Freebies Mom says:

Happy Friday! LOVE your blog!
    Visiting from the hop.
    New Follower
    Freebies 4 Moms

5. girlichef says:

Congrats, Erin…that’s SO awesome! I can’t wait to see it =) Thanks for hosting through all of your excitement!

6. Thanks for hosting again! Good luck in your new place! Stay healthy happy and warm! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Fantastic news Erin! Moving is soooo much work; but what a great thing to be creating a new home back home in Alaska. I’m thrilled for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a great Friday!

8. City Share says:

Congratulations on your new house and fridge. Thanks for hosting! I can’t wait to see the photos. I love before and after photos.

9. Nice on the house AND the new frig! Can’t wait to see pictures!

10. Congrats on your new home! Thanks for hosting, I brought some chocolate cherry cookies as a housewarming gift.

-Brenda

11. Congrats on your new house and new fridge.:) Happy Friday!!

12. Debbie says:

Congrats on the new house. I’m anxious for the Open House tour:)

13. Kirby says:

Aww I bet your so excited about your new house and new fridge! Congrats! Thanks for hosting, was happy to link up this week! Have a great weekend!

Congratulations! I appreciate that you’re hosting the potluck even though you’re going through a move…and destinking sinks!

15. Donna says:

Congrats on your new home, Erin!!! And your AWESOME bargain;) Best of luck to you:)

16. Congratulations Erin on your new home. How exciting – except for all the scrubbing and painting – but it’s always soooooo worth it.

All the best to you and Happy Cooking!

I have a truffle recipe you may want to try when you get settled and share with “big boy britches” on a belated V-Day.

Joanne

Congratulations Erin…I am so happy that you are in your new house. You have a great food table today. I brought you my Butternut Chowder and hope you enjoy it. Thank you for hosting and you have a great Valentines Day!

18. Mateja ^_^ says:

Congrats on your new house! Hope you will harvest all the best memories in this house that you now call home ^_^

19. So glad you’re in your new house! Thanks for hosting Erin!

Heather @At The Picket Fence

20. Can’t wait to see the house and for you to get back into the swing of everyday life.

21. Ott, A. says:

Congrats on the new house. HOpe you have an awesome kitchen to whip up more amazing dishes!

Yay for the new house!!

23. Hey Erin! Congrats on the new house and that fridge bargain! I know its stressful moving, but it is always nice to make your house a home! I am linking up a lovely way to make left overs over, cheesey root vegetable pasta bake! All the best with your new house! Alex

24. Mama Zen says:

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

25. Yenta Mary says:

Hi! New follower … ๐Ÿ™‚

foodfloozie.blogspot.com

26. Debbie says:

Congrats on the new house and refrigerator. Once you are settled, come join me for either Crock Pot Wednesday or What’s on the Menu Wednesday which starts back up again in March.

27. Desi says:

Congrats on your new fridge! I have always wanted a stainless steel fridge! Can’t wait to see pics ๐Ÿ™‚ And for such a good price!