• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck #23

Friday Potluck #23

I totally spaced on Friday Potluck last week! Call it a blond episode… even though this past year, I’ve become a confirmed brunette.

Call it being highly distracted.

Anyway, earlier this week I posted a mini-tour of our new house. It shows you what darling hubby and I have been up to. A lot of it is what darling hubby has been up to and I have “supervised”… while unpacking countless amounts of boxes… I swear that at least a third of the weight of our HHG was packing paper.ย  Either way…Check it out. I’m proud of our accomplishments; and if I look at the pretty pictures, it makes it easier to ignore the giant stacks of boxes. Not that there are any… errr… right.

My goal this weekend is to dig through ALL of the boxes! ๐Ÿ™‚ And, at least get the closets packed away along with the office all set up. This girl will be working from home part time, and I have to totally love my office! I promise pictures soon. I can’t wait to be able to run laundry during the day and start dinners. Not that I am excited about doing laundry, because it’s my very least favorite chore! But I am excited about working in my jammies a few days a week!

OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE,
Do YOU want to win $35 to spend at CSN Stores? I’ll be giving away a gift code… in honor of 100 posts (though I’m well over that now) and celebrating the move into my new house! Stay tuned for my giveaway next week, which will be posted on Tuesday and will run for two weeks, with the winner announced at Friday Potluck on the 18th! Get ready to rumble! ๐Ÿ™‚

And now on to the Friday Potluck!

grab the code!

ย You know the drill!

The rules:

1. Please link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Please only one recipe per blog.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

Friday Potluck is open for linking up Thursdays at 10pm Alaska time until Mondays at midnight!

Bring on the recipes, I can’t wait to check them all out!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. ยฉ 2010-2011

1. Thanks for hosting, congrats on the new house!

2. Congrats on your new home may you have many blessings there and great food in your new kitchen !!!!

3. Alea says:

Your house is lovely! I always love setting up in a new house, I hope you are having lots of fun!

4. Katerina says:

Congratulations on your new house and good luck with unpacking! Thanks for hosting!

5. Congratulations! Wishing you much happiness in your new home!

6. Hey Erin,
    So glad to hear things are going well in the new homestead! Can’t wait to see the pics and read all about your new adventures ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Candace says:

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you enjoy your new home! Congratulations!

Have a great weekend, Candace

8. Michelle says:

Happy new home! Thanks for hosting. I love visiting all the great posts over the weekend!

Thanks for hosting!
    Congratulations on your new house. It looks great!

10. Kankana says:

Thanks you so much for the email:). I linked mu mushroom noodle dish for this friday!
    Sometime I wish it was a real potuck ๐Ÿ™‚ .. with all these display .. wish ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Hey Erin! Congratulations on the new home! Isn’t it lovely to make a house a home all over again? I always didn’t like the move, but loved the moving in and making it my own! Blessings on your warm and loved filled home! I am linking up a kid friendly bittman recipe for home made chicken nuggets! All the best! Alex

Thanks for hosting!!

13. roz says:

Thanks for hosting this great get-together! I’m all linked up and now following your lovely blog. PLease stop over and link up a post over on my weekend get-together too “Fresh Clean and Pure Friday or Seasonal Saturday”, if you have a moment. I’d love to have you! Looking forward to all of your posts and recipes! Roz over at La Bella Vita

14. Hello Erin, I’m new here and thanks for hosting. I hope I did everything right. Lisa, Your newest follower. xx

15. PinayInTexas says:

Hi Erin! Thanks for hosting this! I’m a new follower and I want to wish you all the best on your new house! More power to your blog too!

16. Hi Erin,

Congrats on your move into your beautiful new home! ๐Ÿ™‚

If you have a chance, I am a finalist in the Best Of February 2011 contest at Saturday Mornings. Your vote for my Vanilla Pear Bread & Mexican Cornbread recipes would be GREATLY appreciated!

Have a wonderful week!

Ramona

17. Kimmy says:

I just linked up. Thanks for hosting. Have fun decorating your new house!

18. D O M O ! says:

Thanks for informing us with about your linkup! ๐Ÿ™‚ I posted the Orange Chocolate Tarts. Thanks for hosting!

19. Manu says:

I am new to this! Thanks so much for hosting!

20. Yenta Mary says:

Hi! Added the link back — sorry, I had no time to do it this morning. Thanks for the reminder … ๐Ÿ™‚