• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck #23

1. Thanks for hosting, congrats on the new house!

2. Congrats on your new home may you have many blessings there and great food in your new kitchen !!!!

3. Alea says:

Your house is lovely! I always love setting up in a new house, I hope you are having lots of fun!

4. Katerina says:

Congratulations on your new house and good luck with unpacking! Thanks for hosting!

5. Congratulations! Wishing you much happiness in your new home!

6. Hey Erin,
    So glad to hear things are going well in the new homestead! Can’t wait to see the pics and read all about your new adventures 🙂

7. Candace says:

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you enjoy your new home! Congratulations!

Have a great weekend, Candace

8. Michelle says:

Happy new home! Thanks for hosting. I love visiting all the great posts over the weekend!

Thanks for hosting!
    Congratulations on your new house. It looks great!

10. Kankana says:

Thanks you so much for the email:). I linked mu mushroom noodle dish for this friday!
    Sometime I wish it was a real potuck 🙂 .. with all these display .. wish 🙂

11. Hey Erin! Congratulations on the new home! Isn’t it lovely to make a house a home all over again? I always didn’t like the move, but loved the moving in and making it my own! Blessings on your warm and loved filled home! I am linking up a kid friendly bittman recipe for home made chicken nuggets! All the best! Alex

Thanks for hosting!!

13. roz says:

Thanks for hosting this great get-together! I’m all linked up and now following your lovely blog. PLease stop over and link up a post over on my weekend get-together too “Fresh Clean and Pure Friday or Seasonal Saturday”, if you have a moment. I’d love to have you! Looking forward to all of your posts and recipes! Roz over at La Bella Vita

14. Hello Erin, I’m new here and thanks for hosting. I hope I did everything right. Lisa, Your newest follower. xx

15. PinayInTexas says:

Hi Erin! Thanks for hosting this! I’m a new follower and I want to wish you all the best on your new house! More power to your blog too!

16. Hi Erin,

Congrats on your move into your beautiful new home! 🙂

If you have a chance, I am a finalist in the Best Of February 2011 contest at Saturday Mornings. Your vote for my Vanilla Pear Bread & Mexican Cornbread recipes would be GREATLY appreciated!

Have a wonderful week!

Ramona

17. Kimmy says:

I just linked up. Thanks for hosting. Have fun decorating your new house!

18. D O M O ! says:

Thanks for informing us with about your linkup! 🙂 I posted the Orange Chocolate Tarts. Thanks for hosting!

19. Manu says:

I am new to this! Thanks so much for hosting!

20. Yenta Mary says:

Hi! Added the link back — sorry, I had no time to do it this morning. Thanks for the reminder … 🙂