Sauteed Garlic Rainbow Chard over Red Wine Pesto Pasta

1. Miriam says:

What a lovely meal, I love it :), Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

2. sounds delightful but what isnt great with garlic?

3. April says:

This looks so delicious! I love rainbow chard!

Frugally Green Mom

4. Wow this looks so good. I don’t think I have ever had chard but it looks great. Look forward to trying out this recipe.

5. shopannies says:

i have never prepared chard my mother in law did and I thank you for sharing as it will be time for these great greens soon

6. Perfect timing…I picked up the most beautiful bunch of rainbow chard today at the market. I can’t wait to make this!

7. Rainbow chard is gorgeous, and the dish you’ve made with yours looks delicious!

8. PinayInTexas says:

Hi! I really love your recipes and stories! I want to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. See the link for more info and instructions.

9. City Share says:

I’m jealous that you have CSA vegetables this time of year. The meal looks great. I’ll have to keep this in mind when we finally get Rainbow chard in the summer. Thanks.

10. ceodraiocht says:

Erin, I used to grow the rainbow chard and htis post is SO making me miss my garden. I simply must get one in this year! Chard and kale are teh easiest things to grow and your recipe highlights how wonderful chard is to eat.

11. Erin, this recipe is so going in my recipe box! I absolutely adore all things dark green like this chard and the pasta with the tangy wine pesto would be the perfect accompaniment! Thanks so much for sharing it on the hearth and soul hop! All the best! Alex

12. eof777 says:

Delicioso and colorful too. Stopped by to follow your blog from the FCP Friday blog hop… do comment/follow me back 🙂
    Have an abundant 2011! 🙂