Broccoli & Oyster Mushroom Stir Fry w/ Soy Ginger Coconut Chicken

1. What a beautiful recipe, Erin! It looks like you’ve settled into your new kitchen nicely 😉

Looking forward to catching up and thanks for the heads up on the RSS feed – I’ve been wondering if something was goofy.

Take care!
    M

2. Kathleen says:

Looks delicious,! Mine is up, and LINKED! 🙂
    Blogger has gremlins today. My comments were coming up as Cuisine…no Kathleen!

3. You are sooo creative… this makes a beautiful dish with some interesting flavor combinations!

4. Kankana says:

you know I have this special love for mushrooms and last month we tried the abalone mushroom and we were not very happy with that. never had oyster mushroom before, i think i have to try this, because it looks really really nice!

5. Joanne says:

That soy ginger coconut crust on the chicken is really speaking to me! Looks so delicious!

That title is a mouthful, but a tasty one! I’ve always wanted to try oyster mushrooms, but can’t find them.

Thanks for following my blog!

7. ann says:

This looks really delicious! I love all of these flavors!

8. ceodraiocht says:

Oh, I have abunch of shitakes right now – I might just have to substitute the oyster shrooms and try this. Love the flavors you’ve paired.

9. My wife (AKA the LUCKY WIFE) read this recipe to me and seemed a little concerned about the “oyster” mushrooms. She was unaware that it was just a name and not a flavor! LOL. She hates oysters! But when I explained the recipe to her…she is on board. The sweetness and crunch of the coconut, spicy kick of the ginger, saltiness of the soy sauce, nutiness in the sesame oil and then a splash of citrus to brighten it all? Sounds loaded with flavor! The presentation is awesome. We will try this one!!! We are stir fry nuts.

10. @ The Chef — HAHAHAHA! That’s awesome… thanks for clearing up the muddy water. 🙂 I’m completely, 100 thousand percent with your wife on the flavor of oysters… glad you’re both on board and thank you for the lovely compliments!

11. ButterYum says:

Oh man, reading your post made me so very hungry! And I can’t believe you’re getting CSA Boxes already!

Happy Foodie Friday
    ButterYum

12. Mary says:

This sounds and looks sooo delicious! What a a lovely combo of flavours!!!

Mary xo

13. Val says:

This looks truly incredible.

14. This sounds so delicious Erin! Fresh and light which is what I really need these days. 🙂 Thanks so much for linking this up to Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

15. This sounds delicious! I love a good stir-fry.