Friday Potluck #25!

1. Wanderer says:

Hello. I’m linking up a delicious, creamy, zesty soup for those cold spring nights.
    Thanks for hosting! Hope you’re feeling better soon.

2. Denise says:

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my Mexican Omelette for Friday Potluck. Hope you feel better quickly!!

I’m following now ๐Ÿ™‚

Denise @ Creative Kitchen

3. Kankana says:

Hey Erin, thank’s so much for featuring my dish ๐Ÿ™‚ I am back this friday to share one my deep fried delight! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. I know exactly how you feel about the temperatures (well, almost, as I’ve never been to Alaska!). I grew up in Canada with seriously hot summers and incredibly cold winters. I have to laugh at myself now I’ve lived in England for 20+ years though because if it dips below zero, I’m like, wow, this is SO cold but it’s nothing compared to the – 20 degrees plus they get in Canada! And when we do go back to Canada in winter I shake in my fashionable boots too!!

I’ve brought a (slightly Canadian themed) maple glazed chicken recipe today. Thank you so much for hosting!

5. Jane says:

Good Morning!
    I added my Chicken Cutlets w/ Prosciutto to the Potluck. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

You have lots of wonderful food today. I have shared my Bread Pudding. Thank you for hosting and have a great week end!

7. Thanks for hosting, I brought a Roasted Cauliflower Tart today.

-Brenda

8. I’m back and I’m sharing a Filipino dish called Seafood Kare-Kare (seafood in sauce flavored with ground roasted peanuts and toasted rice flour).
    Again, thanks for hosting! Have a fun weekend!

Hope you feel better soon. I’m way behind reading blogs too.

Thanks for hosting!

10. roz says:

Thanks for hosting Erin; all linked up with a link on my post back to your party. I hope that you join me on my get-together this weekend too. Roz at la bella vita

11. Martha (MM) says:

Thanks for hosting – have a great weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Hi Erin! Hope you are having a nice friday! I can’t wait for this weekend! It is my birthday whoo hooo! ๐Ÿ™‚ LOL I know, I am silly. Do you switch to daylight saving time in alaska too? I hate that spring forward is now so early in the spring! I am linking up my thoughts on friday foodie round up with tons of news and recipe highlights from all over the foodie world! All the best and have a great weekend! Alex

13. I love these “link” parties! What a great way to see a ton of recipes, with pictures! Thanks for letting me add my donut recipes this week!

14. Lisa says:

Just linked up with my Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies.