• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck – April 1!

Update :: Wednesday, March 30 .: Someone pointed out that I posted this on Wednesday, not Thursday. Did I mention that I’m slightly unaware of date or time? HA! Let the good times roll and enjoy Friday Potluck, one day early!! 🙂

It’s Friday Potluck time!!!

Happy April Fools Day (no foolin’)!!! To all of you who left me lovely comments last week, thank you; I was unable to post Friday Potluck as, when traveling for work, I seem to lose all concept of what day and time it is in the real world.

We had a beautiful trip to Ocean City and I had a wonderful visit with friends in the DC area. Each night in OC, I slept with the balcony door open and listened to the waves crash all night long. Lovely to have a few nights with no cats playing “zoomies” back and forth over my head. Also lovely to meet the members of the Board of the company I work for – Travel Alliance Partners (TAP). What a great group of people! All in all a successful trip.

That said, it was fantastic to be back home last weekend. To see my husband, and my lovely dog (who will be 3 next month), and even the cats, though they’ve taken full advantage of having me home and have been doing the “zoomies” all night long and on top of me. For those of you who don’t have cats or dogs that do zoomies; they run chaotically around and around with no particular obvious goal. Zoomies are fine and dandy when one is NOT trying to sleep… ’nuff said!

This week, I’m very much looking forward to your recipes and posts, and, I thank you for your patience in my keeping FP going and happening regularly.

grab the code!

The rules – they’re simple, so please follow them!

1. Please link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Please only one recipe per blog.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2011

1. Miranda says:

Missed you last week, but so glad you enjoyed your trip! Welcome back!

Sometimes I lose track of what day it is too. But I really have no excuse since I don’t travel!

Thanks for hosting!

3. Thanks for hosting and welcome back!

4. Glad you had a nice trip! Strawberry Freeze from me this week… it is SO yummy and PERFECT for upcoming Spring/Summer weather. 🙂

5. Candace says:

Thanks so much for hosting! I’ve linked up my Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto with Bacon and Sage. Have a great Friday!

6. Marelie says:

Thanks for hosting the party.I just linked mine..Burger Steak with Gravy Sauce

7. We had two wonderful cats for 18 years and I vividly remember the zoomies! And when they were little, if you got up in the night, they’d play zoomies with your legs as you walked by. Have a great weekend, and thank you for hosting!

By the way I’d love for you to come along and link up to the new foodie blog hop I co-host on a Friday called Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home. Hope to see you there!

8. Martha (MM) says:

LOL about the zoomies!! I have 3 night zoomie kitties! Gotta love em 🙂
    Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

9. I’m so glad you new job is going well! Thanks for keeping up the Friday Potluck with all you’ve got going on 🙂

I brought my flourless honey almond cake … yum!

Welcome back! I am sharing my homemade bread this week. Hope you have a great week end!

11. This comment has been removed by the author.

12. Welcome back Erin! Good to know that you had a great trip!
    I’m sharing my Sauteed Bottle Gourd and Shrimps!
    Enjoy your weekend!

13. Denise says:

I’m very late to the party, but I stopped by to link up my EASY Black Bean & Sweet Potato Tostada! Thanks so much for hosting!!

I had 2 cats for about 16,17 years…they were my first babies. Miss them, but not their litter box 🙂 Hubby just brought a bunny home a couple weeks ago…litterbox trained LOL!!

Denise @ Creative Kitchen

14. Kankana says:

Glad to see you back Erin 🙂 Sharing an appetizer for this friday potluck !

Thanks for hosting!