• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck – April 1!

1. Miranda says:

Missed you last week, but so glad you enjoyed your trip! Welcome back!

Sometimes I lose track of what day it is too. But I really have no excuse since I don’t travel!

Thanks for hosting!

3. Thanks for hosting and welcome back!

4. Glad you had a nice trip! Strawberry Freeze from me this week… it is SO yummy and PERFECT for upcoming Spring/Summer weather. 🙂

5. Candace says:

Thanks so much for hosting! I’ve linked up my Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto with Bacon and Sage. Have a great Friday!

6. Marelie says:

Thanks for hosting the party.I just linked mine..Burger Steak with Gravy Sauce

7. We had two wonderful cats for 18 years and I vividly remember the zoomies! And when they were little, if you got up in the night, they’d play zoomies with your legs as you walked by. Have a great weekend, and thank you for hosting!

By the way I’d love for you to come along and link up to the new foodie blog hop I co-host on a Friday called Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home. Hope to see you there!

8. Martha (MM) says:

LOL about the zoomies!! I have 3 night zoomie kitties! Gotta love em 🙂
    Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

9. I’m so glad you new job is going well! Thanks for keeping up the Friday Potluck with all you’ve got going on 🙂

I brought my flourless honey almond cake … yum!

Welcome back! I am sharing my homemade bread this week. Hope you have a great week end!

11. This comment has been removed by the author.

12. Welcome back Erin! Good to know that you had a great trip!
    I’m sharing my Sauteed Bottle Gourd and Shrimps!
    Enjoy your weekend!

13. Denise says:

I’m very late to the party, but I stopped by to link up my EASY Black Bean & Sweet Potato Tostada! Thanks so much for hosting!!

I had 2 cats for about 16,17 years…they were my first babies. Miss them, but not their litter box 🙂 Hubby just brought a bunny home a couple weeks ago…litterbox trained LOL!!

Denise @ Creative Kitchen

14. Kankana says:

Glad to see you back Erin 🙂 Sharing an appetizer for this friday potluck !

Thanks for hosting!