Grilled Halibut with Mango Citrus Salsa

1. Patti says:

Oh my does this look good! I love mango salsa. I’ve chosen you for the Stylish Blog Award my dear. Pick it up at my site http://www.patti-comfycuisine.blogspot.com. Congrats!

2. Jenn says:

I don’t see much halibut in our local grocery store… but this looks really good. I like fruit salsa in the summer time. My favorite is pineapple pico de gallo. Thanks for the culinaru inspiration.

3. Chels says:

That looks AMAZING! I love Halibut so often, but normally it’s more than my budget allows. But, I might have to make the exception now that I’ve seen this!

4. This is just fabulous and I know you are eating the freshest of fish there… lucky girl!

5. wow..such a delicious salsa.. I love the flavors going in 🙂

6. Erin, this is one of your most beautiful and delicious sounding dishes yet! Please stop by and share it at the Hearth and Soul Hop at Fit Foodista 🙂

7. Faith says:

Oh your salsa is so vibrant!! I am not a huge fan of fish so I have never had halibut but I would totally try it with the salsa!

8. Kankana says:

I can imagine how tasty that might be. Halibut is one of my fav fish and mango salsa always goes perfect with grilled. Awsm 🙂 you making me hungry Erin! 😀

9. I love halibut and mango salsa — fresh, light, citrusy, delicious.

10. Miriam says:

The Mango Salsa looks to die for! Miriam@Meatlesss Meals For Meat Eaters

11. Hi Erin! This looks and sounds delicious! Mango salsa is one of my favorites and this has me dreaming of summer days. 🙂 Thanks so much for linking it up to Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

12. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with the Hearth and Soul Blog Hop Erin! I really love the sound of it, and your photos are beautiful. Your mango salsa looks just amazing.

1. February 20, 2015