• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck #28 – April 8

1. Katerina says:

Hi Erin! I think something is wrong with the link I guess and it is not possible to link! Have a great day!

2. Marguerite says:

Hi Erin! Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

3. Thanks for hosting another Friday Potluck! 🙂

4. Marelie says:

Again Im back and thanks for hosting the party

5. Erin, your grilled halibut sounds amazing and that mango citrus salsa – yum! Thank you for sharing it, and for hosting the Friday potluck 🙂

6. thanks with all your dedication to keeping your linky hosted… I appreciate it!!!!

7. Linking up my Baked Salmon with Asparagus and Mushrooms! Thanks for another week of hosting! Have a great weekend!

8. Thanks for hosting Erin. Have a terrific weekend.

Joanne

9. Run DMT says:

First time linking up and visiting here from Mommy’s Life Around! I am so glad I found you! How fun! I also host a weekly Friday foodie meme called “Friday Food Fight”. I would love for you and your readers to link up and play along at Run DMT! 🙂 I hope to see you soon! I’ll be sure to add your button to my post too.

Thanks for hosting! Big chocolate chip cookies, inside out pb cup…why am I always drawn to the sweets?!

11. A great appetizer: Curry Chicken Salad Boats Thanks for hosting!

12. Hi Erin! Happy friday! Really looking forward to the first relaxing weekend I have had in a long time. Things have been so crazy and I am so happy to be getting back to normal again! Linking up a great leftover makeover that my kids loved! Ham and cheese pasta pie. All the best, alex

13. Swathi says:

First time here, I am linking up my mango pineapple orange juice with touch of candied ginger.

14. Chels says:

Thanks for the Link up, I linked some yummy cookies. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

15. Martha (MM) says:

Thanks for hosting Erin! Have a great weekend 🙂

16. Martha says:

Wow, lots of deliciousness here! Thanks for hosting, I’m here for the first time. Have a wonderful weekend!

17. Raksha says:

u have a wonderful space.

1st time visitor n a follower

18. Hi Erin,

I enjoy your blog and look forward to sharing every Friday.

I am paying forward a blog award to you which you can view at http://wineladycooks.blogspot.com//2011/04/blog-award-share-love-and-pay-it.html

Thanks for sharing,
    Joanne

19. Erin, the link I gave you is incorrect. Please try this link:

I apologize for the inconvenience,
    Joanne

20. JennyBean says:

I think I just gained 5 lbs looking at all of this yumminess.

21. Scribbler says:

I will link back — had to find the correct address. Thanks for hosting.

Will come back and visit after linking.

Ellen