• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck #28 – April 8

Welcome to Friday Potluck #28!

grab the code!

The rules – they’re simple, so please follow them!

1. Please link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Please only one recipe per blog.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

This linky list is now closed.

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2011

1. Katerina says:

Hi Erin! I think something is wrong with the link I guess and it is not possible to link! Have a great day!

2. Marguerite says:

Hi Erin! Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

3. Thanks for hosting another Friday Potluck! 🙂

4. Marelie says:

Again Im back and thanks for hosting the party

5. Erin, your grilled halibut sounds amazing and that mango citrus salsa – yum! Thank you for sharing it, and for hosting the Friday potluck 🙂

6. thanks with all your dedication to keeping your linky hosted… I appreciate it!!!!

7. Linking up my Baked Salmon with Asparagus and Mushrooms! Thanks for another week of hosting! Have a great weekend!

8. Thanks for hosting Erin. Have a terrific weekend.

Joanne

9. Run DMT says:

First time linking up and visiting here from Mommy’s Life Around! I am so glad I found you! How fun! I also host a weekly Friday foodie meme called “Friday Food Fight”. I would love for you and your readers to link up and play along at Run DMT! 🙂 I hope to see you soon! I’ll be sure to add your button to my post too.

Thanks for hosting! Big chocolate chip cookies, inside out pb cup…why am I always drawn to the sweets?!

11. A great appetizer: Curry Chicken Salad Boats Thanks for hosting!

12. Hi Erin! Happy friday! Really looking forward to the first relaxing weekend I have had in a long time. Things have been so crazy and I am so happy to be getting back to normal again! Linking up a great leftover makeover that my kids loved! Ham and cheese pasta pie. All the best, alex

13. Swathi says:

First time here, I am linking up my mango pineapple orange juice with touch of candied ginger.

14. Chels says:

Thanks for the Link up, I linked some yummy cookies. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

15. Martha (MM) says:

Thanks for hosting Erin! Have a great weekend 🙂

16. Martha says:

Wow, lots of deliciousness here! Thanks for hosting, I’m here for the first time. Have a wonderful weekend!

17. Raksha says:

u have a wonderful space.

1st time visitor n a follower

18. Hi Erin,

I enjoy your blog and look forward to sharing every Friday.

I am paying forward a blog award to you which you can view at http://wineladycooks.blogspot.com//2011/04/blog-award-share-love-and-pay-it.html

Thanks for sharing,
    Joanne

19. Erin, the link I gave you is incorrect. Please try this link:

I apologize for the inconvenience,
    Joanne

20. JennyBean says:

I think I just gained 5 lbs looking at all of this yumminess.

21. Scribbler says:

I will link back — had to find the correct address. Thanks for hosting.

Will come back and visit after linking.

Ellen