• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck #30 – April 22

Friday Potluck #30!

#30!!!! Wow – how time flies! Thanks, everyone for your participation! Thanks also for sticking with me last week with the challenges I’ve been having with Blogger… the way I always used to post the FP linky no longer seems to post correctly, so this week I’m trying a new plan of attack. I bring you, Friday Potluck!

As always, thanks for bringing your post… I love looking to see what everyone brings!

grab the code!

1. Please link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Please only one recipe per blog.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2011

1. Kankana says:

Shared a crust less quiche with you this friday 🙂

2. Hope you had a great week!

3. Thanks for hosting!! That salsa is fantastic!

4. Melynda says:

Hi, your google and/or linky are fussy tonight. But I see I made it in! Sharing a mint dessert, that can also be frozen. It is delicious. Thanks for hosting.

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend.

6. Martha says:

Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend! Thanks for hosting!

7. Martha (MM) says:

Thanks for hosting Erin! Have a great Easter weekend 🙂

8. oh this is so exciting! this is my first one!! looks like there’s already a lot of really great recipes!!

9. shared a strawberry sondesh with you this friday.

have a happy easter weekend

10. Concetta says:

Thank you for hosting our party! Have a wonderful Easter holiday!
    <><
    Concetta

11. Marelie says:

Thanks for hosting.Im glad to be here.Just linked my Custard Yellow Cake Flan

12. Marguerite says:

Thanks so much for hosting and have a Happy Easter!

13. Thanks for hosting! This is my first time to link up with you. Can’t wait to look around at all the other blogs.

I am sharing my tips for the PERFECT Baked Potato.

Thanks again,
    Mindy

14. Jane says:

I added my Tomato Soup this week. Thanks for hosting! Happy Easter!

15. Sharing my Kingfish and Tofu in Oyster Sauce.Have a great weekend and a Blessed Easter everyone! :-*

16. Thanks for hosting. I’ve added our family’s traditional Easter Pie.

Hope you have a great holiday!

17. Thanks for hosting!! Sorry i accidentally posted twice!! Happy Easter!

18. Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you and yours have a very Happy Easter weekend!

19. Angelgirlpj says:

Oh my this looks good.

20. Mythreyi says:

Good to be back here after a while. I have linked up my Orange Blueberry Loaf with Texan Touch here. Have a Happy Easter.

-Mythreyi