• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck #32

Friday Potluck #32!!

We’re more than halfway through a year of Friday Potlucks! Hard to believe. Hope you’re all celebrating spring and enjoying thoroughly Cinco De Mayo. If not, I hope you’re having a fantastic time regardless.

Thanks to everyone who checked out the Table for Two giveaway – I’d like to congratulate Alejandra for winning! If you want to purchase your very own Table For Two: The Cookbook For Couples, just click the link to go to Amazon to purchase. Very worth it!

I bring you to Friday Potluck!

grab the code!

As always, there are just a few rules, but they’re super duper simple!

1. Please link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Please only one recipe per blog each week.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. Β© 2010-2011

1. Chels says:

Thanks for hosting such a fun link up πŸ™‚ Have a fabulous weekend πŸ™‚

2. Concetta says:

Thank you so much for hosting!
    <><
    Concetta

3. Jacqui' says:

The food looks great! Cant wait to look around =]

4. Hi everyone! Linking up my Stuffed Mussels!
    Have a wonderul Friday!
    Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms here!

5. Thanks for hosting! I shared my recipe for homemade coffee creamer this week.

6. Thanks for hosting the Friday Potluck! Everything looks so good!

I am sharing my post on making homemade ricotta cheese. It is so simple to do and you don’t need any special supplies or ingredients. The results are amazing, sweet, creamy ricotta cheese! So much fun!

Thanks again!
    Mindy

7. Alea Milham says:

Thanks for hosting! I am linking up my Bourbon Chicken recipe which is a family favorite.

8. I’ve linked up my caramel frosted banana drops! You are going to love them they are SO good! Don’t forget to come by and link up for Savory Sunday!!

Thanks for hosting!

10. Beef Lo Mein with Gluten-Free Options–you won’t miss takeout! Thanks for hosting πŸ™‚

11. Erin, thank you so much for hostessing!

12. Marelie says:

Thanks for hosting.I just shared my No Bake Double Chocolate Cookie.Happy Mother’s Day To All the Moms here!

13. Hi Erin! Trying to get back into the swing of things and wanted to share a recipe that was a real hit with pork and also over ice cream! My hot buttered apple compote. Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting the potluck! hugs. Alex

14. Martha (MM) says:

Thanks for hosting Erin! Have a wonderful weekend πŸ™‚

15. Dear Erin

As always, thanks for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous week!

Ramona