• Uncategorized

Friday Potluck #33

Sorry for the delay in posting! As many of you know, Blogger has been down.

It makes me feel less bad about being lazy and not posting the DIY pizzas we had at my birthday bash party last weekend. Now I have more time!

In the meantime, I give you Friday Potluck. Because of the delay in posting, I’m going to give you an extra day to bring recipes… you have until Monday night at midnight, AK time! WHEEEEE!!

grab the code!

As always, there are just a few rules, but they’re super duper simple!

1. Please link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Please only one recipe per blog each week.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2011

1. Amy says:

Can’t wait to see what wonderful recipes of all my foodie friends out there are cooking up this week. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Amy

2. I had no idea how disruptive blogger going down would be. And my main blog isn’t even on blogger! Thank you so much for hosting – that is a great idea to keep the linky open longer. Have a lovely weekend 🙂

3. Lanell says:

I found you today, and entered my Rhubarb Bread. Thanks for hosting today. I’m a new follower.

Wa Hoo! We have come through the “Blogger Storm”, I am grateful to be here with my post in tact. After all of this I am grateful just to still have my blog. Glad you made it through and can host us today. Hope you have a great week end!

5. nancy says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

6. nancy says:

Obviously I was experiencing technical difficulty! I posted Grilled Asparagus and Artichoke Salad three times. Please delete two.

Thanks,
    Nancy

7. Ott, A. says:

Thanks for hosting again this week. I hope you will stop by and check out my Iron Chef Challenge going on. The themed ingredient is ham. Would love to have to link up and have a chance to win!!!

8. Marelie says:

Thank God ,blogger is back and i was able to catch up with your linky.Thanks for hosting

9. shopannies says:

so glad blogger finally coperated and allowed us to share and find new great recipes thanks for hosting

10. Glad that Blogger is up!
    I’m sharing my Paksiw Na Bangus (Vinegar Stewed Milkfish)!
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks for hosting, especially with all the technical problems.
    This week I’m bringing my husband’s roasted garlic pesto.

12. Jane says:

Hopefully, you won’t have another Blogger episode like that again! 🙂

I added my Mini Cheesecakes. Thanks for hosting!

13. Martha (MM) says:

Ugh! Hated the blogger outage! Glad it’s back in time for Friday Potluck 🙂

14. Thanks so much for the fun linky! I posted your badge on Momtrends here:

15. Katerina says:

Blogger eventually is back and I have already linked my pots! Take care!

16. Bizzy says:

I got messed up with blogger down and could not get here. I feel like I knocked down walls to arrive. Thanks for hosting.

17. Lots of great recipes this week, Erin 🙂 It’s gone from 82 degrees to 42 degrees here so something belly warming sounds really good!

As always, Thanks for hosting!

18. It’s my day for a blog hop, I’d love it if you came over and shared one of your great recipes at savory sunday!! Have a great day 🙂