Friday Potluck Recipe Hop #34

What a week! Life keeps trucking away and I never seem to be finding the time to post about the food we’ve been cooking.

I had a fantastic build your own pizza party a few weeks ago (YUM) and made fantastic stuffed peppers and caprese bites. Up soon is a tasty spicy shrimp over pineapple salsa, a splendid pot roast, and I believe I’ll be making a leek and potato soup soon as well. What else? Time will tell, and you’ll get some fabulous posts!

Still, this week I’m glad to be bringing you some Adobo Lime Chicken Tacos. How tasty were they? THIS TASTY! MMMM.

I’d also like to mention a great new monthly blog hop that my bloggy buddy Anne has put together at her blog – Quick Cheap Easy Healthy – the Eat Local Eat Fresh Blog Hop! The basic idea here is to write a post about a local food source that you love, be it a farm, or market, or restaurant, cafe, or even a friend who bakes, etc. As long as it’s local and fresh, it goes! Be sure to stop by Anne’s blog.

I’m excited to bring you another Friday Potluck, and I am so glad to still have a blog this week after last week’s blogger outage. Thanks to you all for really rallying! 62 posts on a day that many of us found it difficult to even log in! Thanks… as always for your fantastic support and participation.

grab the code!

As always, there are just a few rules, but they’re super duper simple!

1. Please link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Please only one recipe per blog each week.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

(Friday Potluck is open Thursday night until Sunday night)

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2011

1. Chels says:

So excited to be able to link up this week 🙂

2. Lisa says:

Just linked up with my Orange Choc Chip Bread.

Thanks for hosting! Your chicken tacos look yummy. I think food always tastes better when you eat outside.

4. Thanks for hosting! I linked up my recipe for Chocolate Chip Muffins

5. Marelie says:

Thanks for hosting.I linked my Filipino Mamon

6. Love your blog carnival and look forward to it each week. This week I linked up a mini stuffed pepper appetiser that has a filling of raw vegetables and nuts that are blended with spices. Thanks for hosting

7. Jacqui' says:

Thanks for hosting. Happy Friday!!! =]

8. Jane says:

Good Morning Erin,
    I added my Mini Pecan Pie Muffins. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

9. Hi Erin,
    Those tacos look super yum and I can’t wait for the spicy shrimp over pineapple salsa – right up my alley!

I brought my cheddar onion scones.

As always, thanks for hosting and all the work you put into Friday Potluck 🙂

10. Oops – I’m a goof. Ditch one of my two submissions?

11. Hello Erin,

Thanks so much for hosting Friday Potluck. All the recipes look great!

-Mindy

12. Thanks for another week of hosting, Erin! Linking up my Filipino Bibingka.
    Have a great weekend everyone!

13. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing an EASY Chocolate Mousse & A Love Story this week. My hubby and I met in the Navy 21 years ago when we were only 19. Find out how we navigated rough seas the first few years as we dealt with a long distance romance. (Hawaii and Florida duty stations).

Have a GREAT weekend!!
    Denise @ Creative Kitchen

14. thanks as usual for hosting

15. Martha (MM) says:

Thanks for hosting Erin and happy Friday! 🙂

16. Denise says:

Thanks for hosting,Tomato Basil Bread this week.

17. Marguerite says:

Some really great entries, here! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!

18. Hi Erin

Love your new header! I’m posting the Friday links now (ran out of steam the other night!) Added another yummy recipe as well – #92!

Have a great week!
    Ramona

19. Some great looking recipes here. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

20. That’s a lot of choices for various meals and appetizers.

21. phyllisjanes says:

That’s a great list of food. Bigger thumbnails would’ve helped but it’s great nonetheless.

kitchen units webmaster