Friday Potluck – June 2

1. Tadka Pasta says:

The weekend threw us a l’l off track too, but we’re happy we remembered to come here. Hungry and waiting to see what everyone will bring 🙂

2. ☺lani☺ says:

Nice page now! Like it!

3. girlichef says:

You know what? A month is gonna fly by!! I brought some Beer-Orange-Vanilla Bean Caramel to the potluck this week =)

4. Have a WONDERFUL time! Can’t wait to hear about the trip.

5. I look forward to linking up every week thanks for being such an awesome host!

6. Great blog, Thanks for hosting Friday’s potluck.

First time here.

Mely

What a wonderful travel opportunity to go to China with your Mom. Heather will take really good care of us while you are away. Thanks for hosting today and have a great week end!

8. Marelie says:

Thanks for hosting.Its always nice to be here.I brought my Filipino Bar

9. Hi Erin,

I brought a barley apricot salad with almonds…bathing suit season and all 🙂

So glad Heather is going to be helping you out. He blog is fantastic!

10. Marguerite says:

Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for hosting!

11. Thank you for hosting! This is my first visit and I’m adding myself as a follower.

12. Chels says:

How Fun!! I look forward to hearing about your trip! My dad’s in the process of getting his wife over from China to come live in the states. But he’s been to the Country several times and really enjoyed it. Have fun!

I linked up my daughter’s b-day cake…Tangled Theme.

13. Sharing my Pancit Puti (White Noodles) for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!

14. Great links this week as usual, and your new look is terrific. Have a great weekend.

Thanks for hosting,
    Joanne

15. Concetta says:

Thank you for hosting!
    Have a great weekend.
    <><
    Concetta

16. Jane says:

Good Morning Erin,
    Wow! A month in China! That sounds like fun!

I linked up my Chive and Onion Potato Casserole. Thanks for hosting!

17. Marguerite says:

ps. Thanks for stopping by! I have some awards for you on my current post!

Thanks for hosting! And I feel the same way–I keep forgetting what day it is. With the holiday weekend and everyone home for the summer…well, I can’t keep anything straight!