Friday Potluck #37 – June 10

Welcome to Friday Potluck!

Just a few weeks left before my trip to China. I can’t believe that it’s almost here! With an upcoming business trip right before my China trip, I won’t be seeing much of my husband. I will however be posting Friday Potluck up until I leave, and then Heather at Girlichef will be taking over for the month of July. I’ll post a reminder here, but be sure to link up during July and thank her for hosting – she’s graciously agreed to take time out of her wild schedule to help out for a short period! THANKS HEATHER! 🙂

I haven’t had much time to cook, or much variety, so you may have noticed that I haven’t been posting as often here. The weather has been absolutely stunning here…for the most part, and so I’ve been spending a TON of time outside!!

However, this week I did post a GREAT nutritious recipe that I tried – low carb veggie burgers with portabello mushrooms and kidney beans. These are really healthy and very tasty… and EASY! Oh! so easy!

grab the code!

Without further ado, I give you Friday Potluck. Linky Tools has gone through a major upgrade, so I’m testing out a few new features. Please let me know of any questions… but it should be working in golden fashion!

Remember there are a few rules…

1. Link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Only one recipe per blog each week.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

Friday Potluck is open Thursday night until Sunday night.

This linky list is now closed.

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2012

1. Christy says:

Hello bloggie friend! Long time no “see”. I linked up a delicious easy alfredo sauce!

I am so excited about your trip and can’t wait to hear all about it when you return. Thanks for hosting and have a great week end!

3. How exciting about your trip!!!

Thanks for hosting another great potluck link-up!

4. What great memories to make traveling to China, it’s so exciting. I look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks for hosting,
    Joanne

5. Tadka Pasta says:

We’re here! Brought our spiced-up veggie tacos, hope you like them!

6. What a wonderful trip to look forward to! I’ll look forward to hearing about your adventures in China! Thank you so much for hosting. I’ve shared some very grown up (and seriously yummy) brownies. Have a lovely weekend!

7. Have a wonderful trip!!

8. thank you for hosting. My first time sharing on your blog :)Everything looks great!

9. Michelle says:

Thanks for hosting and hope you have a great weekend!

Can’t wait to hear about your trip. And see pictures Hint, hint 😉

10. have a great trip and thanks for hosting!

11. Just posted my chocolate chocolate chip cookies! I would love it if you came over and posted something on my hop. Have a great day!

12. Hi everyone! Sharing my version of Baked Mussels for this week!
    TGIF! (“,)

13. Chels says:

Thanks for hosting 🙂 I linked up my Peanut Butter Cookies and a novel of a blog post, lol!

Thanks for hosting! Sorry to add mine 3 times, it kept saying it wouldn’t post because of a server error. Oops!

15. Martha (MM) says:

So excited for you about the trip! Can’t wait to hear all about it!
    Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend 🙂

16. Zoe says:

Thanks for organising this. I’m new to this…and I will try to link this on my forthcoming post near Friday. Hope that I will get this right…

17. A trip to China, wow, you are going to have some fun! I would love to go one day.
    I will keep in mind that you have Friday Pot Luck, didn’t know until today. 🙂