Friday Potluck #38

Happy Friday Potluck!

As you begin posting, I’ll be trying to catch some last minute zzz before hopping on a plane to Louisville! A new city for this girl! I can’t wait!

I am looking forward to seeing what you bring. I promise to stop by as many of your dishes as my work schedule allows me, but know that I’ll be running around like a crazy person for a week or so, so if I’m unable to visit, know that I’m thrilled you’ve joined the party!

grab the code!

Remember there are a few rules…

1. Link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Only one recipe per blog each week.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2012

1. Bonnie says:

Thanks for hosting. Good luck with your new adventure.

2. Chels says:

Thanks for hosting!! I learned some Chinese er Mandarine these past few days. My dad I think I mention…maybe has married a woman from China. And he’s trying to learn a bit of her language 🙂 Have so much fun in China!!

3. I’m sharing my homemade mango ice cream! Thanks for hosting!
    Enjoy your trip!

4. Jacqui' says:

Hey hun! Thanks for hosting and happy Friday to ya. Looks so yummy around here =]

5. Hope you enjoy Louisville! Thank you for hosting, Erin, and have a great weekend!

6. Run DMT says:

Thank you for hosting this fun blog hop every week! I would love it your readers would come play along at my Friday Food Fight blog hop too. 🙂 Thanks!!!

Thanks for hosting and safe travels, have a great week end!
    Miz Helen

8. You better get some rest sounds like your needing some slow down time! I appreciate your letting us post everyweek, your a great host to keep this up! I hope you have a great weekend!

9. Michelle says:

Hope you have fun!
    Thanks for hosting.

10. Thanks for hosting! There are a ton of great sounding recipes!

I linked up My Chocolate Cinnamon Cobbler.

11. Ms Bibi says:

Thank you for hosting….this is my first time here.

I linked up my Pomegranate Mousse Cannoli….hope you enjoy it.

12. Concetta says:

Thank you for hosting our fabulous food party!
    I am linking my Creamy Italian Crescent – hope you enjoy.
    Have a great weekend!
    <><
    Concetta

13. Hi Erin, thanks for being such a sweet host again! I’ve added a great dessert crisp/topping and hope that you can stop by too and share one of your great posts. Now I’m off to visit some of these bloggers that shared here on Friday Potluck!

14. Marguerite says:

Good luck with the move! Thanks for hosting another great party!