Friday Potluck

Happy Friday Potluck!

Greetings from Louisville!!! This city has rolled out its red carpet for our group – and what a fine city it is! Full of great culture, great people, great buildings, oh my! I won’t have anything to link up to my own party, once again, but what a spectacular trip!

Thanks for bringing your fabulous posts to Fabulous Friday Potluck!!

Remember there are a few rules…

1. Link directly to your recipe (not your main blog).
2. Only one recipe per blog each week.
3. Be sure, in the linked blog post, to link back here to Friday Potluck @ EKat’s Kitchen using the button above or text.
4. Have fun, do some visiting and enjoy!

grab the code!

EKat’s Kitchen :. a series of culinary experiments and digressions on life. © 2010-2012

1. Concetta says:

Thank you for hosting another wonderful linky party!
    <>< Concetta

2. Thank you for hosting this week again and all you do for us foodies!

3. Glad you are having a good time in Louisville! Thank you for hosting, and have a great weekend!

4. Thanks for hosting – so glad that you’re having a great time, too!

5. Martha says:

Thaqnks for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

6. Jane says:

I linked up my Tiramisu Trifle. Thanks for hosting!

7. I’m sharing a very simple snack from the Philippines called Banana Que.
    A great weekend to everyone!!!

8. Simply Life says:

wow, so many great recipe ideas!

9. Hi Erin, sounds like you’re having a great time. Thanks for hosting again – the recipes look delicious.

10. Hi Erin, Sounds like you’re having FUN! Thanks for hosting and when you can, stop on over and link up one of your great recipes on my weekend foodie blog hop (Fresh Food Friday/Seasonal Saturday). Ciao!

11. This is the first time we have linked up to your party. Great recipes. Check out our Broccoli Slaw. We sure will be back every week.

12. Chels says:

Thanks for Hosting and have fun!! I linked up my Oreo Cake 🙂

13. Michelle says:

Thanks for hosting, Erin!
    Happy to hear you are having a wonderful time.

Thanks for hosting!