Cambodia, China and Friday Potluck #45

1. Jill says:

HI,
    I missed you!Your trip looks amazing! I shared my Almond Date Energy Bar with a video!

2. Looking forward to hearing about the differences between the two cuisines! Sharing Apple Cole Slaw this week… thanks for hosting… good to have you back, Erin!

Welcome back! Thanks for hosting and for the pictures. Looking forward to seeing more.

And thanks to Heather for keeping the potluck going!

4. Miriam says:

Welcome back! The pictures are amazing 🙂

5. Tadka Pasta says:

Hey Erin! Its great to have you back and we’re loving the pictures. Hope you will post pics of all the shopping too!

6. girlichef says:

You’re welcome, thanks for having me =) So glad you’re back- those are some beautiful photos!!

7. Hezzi-D says:

Wow your pictures are amazing! It looks like you are having a great time!

Looks like you had a great time!! Love the pics!

9. Welcome home! Thanks for sharing your photos. Looking forward to some of your new recipes!

10. Welcome Back! Traveling with your mom makes for some of the best memories. Your trip sounds amazing and the first photos are gorgeous. I look forward to your food stories and recipes.

Thanks for hosting this week.

11. Welcome Home Erin! I’ve been wayyyy out of the loop too; but not doing anything nearly as fun as traveling around the orient. Glad to hear you had fun and looking forward to getting back into at least a little of the blogger groove myself.

12. Marguerite says:

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a fabulous time! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

13. Kicka says:

Great blog – thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!
    Caitlyn

Welcome Home! We missed you but Heather took very good care of us while you were gone. I can’t wait to read all about your trip and view your photo’s. Thanks for hosting and have a great week end!