Sweet ‘n Tangy Kiwi Dressing & Alaska Salad — Friday Potluck Recipe Hop #47

Your salad looks great.I am sharing my Summer Squash Quiche today. Hope you have a great week end and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

2. That looks so delicious. Other than eat them raw or in a salad, I have never really thought to use kiwi like this. I can’t wait to try it. I would love it if you would share that recipe in my blog party….Tuesday’s Tasty Tibits. It opens Monday night but stays open all week, so the one from this last week is still open.

3. Yum! Your Kiwi dressing sounds really good! I like kiwi’s too but never think about doing anything with them other than putting them in fruit salad. Gotta try this! Pinning this recipe on Pinterest.

The dressing looks good. And different. Who knew there are 50 +1 things to make with kiwi? Not me. All I’ve ever done with them is eat as is or in fruit salad.

Thanks for hosting!

5. Wow! How creative, I love your salad.
    Thanks for the reminder. I would not make it here if it wasn’t for your email.

6. BTW- Got your badge for BloggerBroadcast.com

7. Chels says:

Oooh, I am loving the idea of that Kiwi Dressing! That is awesome!

8. Hi Erin! I love the sound of that yummy dressing. It never occurred to me to use kiwi in dressing, but what a great idea – I like the idea of the sweet, spicy and sour flavours in it! I will hope to pop back later and link something up, thank you for reminding me. Have a lovely weekend.

9. Hi Erin, Thanks for the nudge. I’ve been so busy I forgot to party this week.

Your salad looks delicious. I’ve shared an easy to make chocolate ice cream recipe without using an ice cream machine.

Have a great weekend,
    Joanne

10. Miranda says:

My husband loves kiwi, I should try this! Thanks for hosting!

11. Reem says:

Sweet and Tangy Kiwi Dressing sounds Delicious!!! Perfect for summers with grilled meat and salads.Yum
    I just added my entry for friday potluck. I’m happy I found your blog. Its really nice.

12. Marelie says:

Hmmmnnn..your salad looks delicious.I love to try it.Its been a long while since Ive been here.I brought our chicken stew.

13. Looks like a great link up this week. Thank you for hosting!

14. Matthew says:

Good recipe, but I think there are better ones. I need to find out a healthy one cuz doctor told me I’m overweight, so you know… xlpharmacy