Friday Potluck #50!

1. Wow… one year! Congrats!! I brought The Chef’s Nutty Cherry Chocolate Drops… thanks as always for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

2. Marguerite says:

Happy One Year Anniversary and many more! Thanks for hosting!

3. Congrats on 1-year! It’s been a while since I have joined in so I had to come by with some Guava Jam and wish you well on your 50th Potluck. 😉

4. Hezzi-D says:

COngrats on one year of Friday Potluck!

5. Happy One Year! Thanks for hosting such a fun party for so long! Your recipes look so good, and that macaroni and cheese is especially tempting. 🙂

I linked up my recipe for Pumpkin Granola! Have a great weekend!

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

6. Jane says:

Congrats on your One Year Anniversary!

I linked up my Apple Pie Bread. It’s perfect for this time of year with all the fresh apples we can pick!

7. Mandi says:

Happy One Year Anniversary!!! Congrats! 🙂

Thank you for creating this community! Happy Anniversary!

I’ve been following the Homesick Texan cook-off–love it.

This week I brought a traditional Cajun breakfast: couche couche.

Congratulations on your One Year of Potluck Friday! I am sharing my Mac N Cheese from the Challenge today. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week end!
    Miz Helen

10. Whole wheat Snickerdoodle Cookies are a great way to celebrate the Friday Potluck anniversary 🙂

11. Run DMT says:

Congratulations on a year of shoting a fun foodie meme! Our Friday Food Fight will be turning a year next month and we’ll have lots of fun prizes to celebrate! 🙂

Love the look of the pablano mac and cheese. YUM!

12. laxsupermom says:

Yum! That poblana mac & cheese sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this recipe swap.

13. Jacqueline says:

Where have I been, well at least I got here tonight! Poblano mac and cheese would be my vote. We made a hot and spicy jalapeno one the other night with panko crumbs and it was fabulous

14. Concetta says:

Thank you so much for hosting and congratulations on 50 fabulous parties!

Everything looks amazing!!

Have a great weekend.
    <><
    Concetta

15. kyleen says:

Congrats on your one year anniversary! Thanks for hosting (:

16. Trisha says:

Congratulations on completing a year with Friday Potluck, wish you many more successful milestones to come!