Seven-Chile Texas Chili

1. Leslie says:

Oh my!!! That looks so hearty and delicious! And I love all of the different chilies used. YUM!!!

I really hope I get my book in the mail this week. (Darn Mexican mail is SO slow!)

2. Wow, coffee and beer, two of my survival liquids in a chilli…I’m in love!
    Take care..

3. girlichef says:

Oh yeah, I have this one marked, too! It sounds fabulous…so many wonderful goodies. I love that it is thickened with masa harina, as well. Deeelicious pick1 =)

4. Hezzi-D says:

I love chili. Yours has a beautiful deep red brown color to it. I’ve put beer in my chili but never coffee! Can’t wait to try this recipe out this fall for football season.

5. Michelle says:

Coffee, beer, and chocolate–three of my favorite things! (Just kidding about the beer)

Looks like this has some serious flavor going on. I can see why you kept coming back to it.

What a great pick, I can’t wait to make this one, it looks delicious. Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

7. Meredith says:

Coffee,beer and chocolate are three of my favorite things. I’m a thinkin’ once it cools down a little bit more (down in Mississippi it is still hot,yay!) I will definitely be making this one!

8. Christy says:

i long for a chili evening (yes the pun was intended!) this looks absolutely delicious!

9. JennyBean says:

I wish you were my neighbor. I’d be mooching off of you all the time. But I’d bring wine and flowers.

10. This sounds REALLY good! Getting ready to make a pot of chicken chili, picked up about 20 chili peppers from the farmers market just begging to be eaten 😉

11. I love the flavors in this chilli, perfect for a sunday dinner. thanks for sharing!!

12. Miranda says:

This is one dish I definitely want to try, I have never made chile from scratch with all of those dried chilis! Exhaustive ingredient list, but it does look worth it. Mmmm, there are so many great things to try in this book, I can’t wait to dive in even more!

13. I debated between this one and the green chile chowder I made. It looks hearty and delicious.
    😉