Friday Potluck #53

1. Thanks for hosting! Happy (almost) weekend!

2. Martha says:

Whoa! That is a big squash! When I was growing up we used to preserve (and I still do sometimes)Butternut Squash and use it in place of pumpkin. Yum!

3. I didn’t like squash when I was a kid, and I am only just discovering how delicious it can be. I’ve never heard of a sugar pumpkin, but that sure is an impressive specimen. I wonder if we can get them here in England…This week I’ve shared my Shrimp Almost Alfredo, a lightened up version of the classic dish. Thank you for hosting!

4. Jill says:

HI,
    I shared a video for making GF pecan crusted apple crisp!

5. Miranda says:

I am sure that the 2nd week of November will bring the December holiday decorations out, so no- the seasonal aisle is not the best choice. And what do you do with 23 lbs of squash? Send some to me! Thanks for hosting Erin!

I don’t know how it’s possible either! I’m having a baby in a few weeks, I’m still in shock. haha! Thanks for hosting! I brought Crab Puffs and they were amazing, we loved them, and I’m super excited to be sharing them today.

7. Mandi says:

Holy giant squash!!! That thing is intense. Thanks for hosting! I linked up with my pumpkin pancakes!

8. Thank you for hosting! This week I have shared the following seasonal farm-to-table recipe that promote the benefits of good health through nutrition from eating fresh unprocessed seasonal produce:

brazil nut pesto cream & heirloom tomato alfredo

Happy cooking!
    The Intentional Minimalist

It is that time of the year when we begin to nest in for the winter. I always make my End of Season Soup which I am sharing with you today. Thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

10. Dhemz says:

my first time to join…:)

oh, my! sugar pumpkin and pumpkin cheesecakes….sounds yummy!

11. Run DMT says:

If it wasn’t for the pumpkins and candy in the store, you wouldn’t even know it was fall here! Send some of that cooler weather my way! 🙂

12. Thanks for hostessing a great party – so many fall recipes I can’t wait to try some!

Hugs,
    Mary @ Redo 101

13. kyleen says:

I love, love, love roasted butternut squash.

Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my Boiled Peanuts with Chinese Five Spice.

14. Malky’s Kugel disappeared before I got to have a decent size piece. Good thing, I have been sneaking apple pieces.

15. Hi Erin, I’m laughing because I never had time to do any food preserving, BUT I just had a brainstorm, I’m going to be stock piling chocolate chips for my cookie baking this fall. I’m not sure it really fits into the preserving : ) category.

Thanks for hosting again. I’ve shared an easy parsley sauce for a quick dinner when you’ve run out of time.