Friday Potluck & Adobo Lime Chicken Tacos

1. Run DMT says:

Sounds so simple and tasty!

2. Thanks for hosting. I am your newest follower through GFC. I am going to be including your link party in my new library scheduled to launch this Sunday.

Your Tacos look great. I am sharing my Cabbage and Sausage Stew today. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful day!
    Miz Helen

4. Your tacos sound delicious – I like the idea of the lime in them too. I’m sharing my Chicken in Mustard and Tarragon Sauce today. Have a lovely weekend.

I agree on leftovers. Two nights are ok. By the third, I’m tired of it. Reading that you were still jazzed about these tacos on night 3 is high praise.

Thanks for hosting!

6. I am so sorry, I should have finished my coffee before posting…I did not mean to add the same thing I posted last week and there was no going back once I did it. You are welcome to delete my Parmesan-Herb Zucchini Sticks entry since I can’t. (ugh!) Thanks for hosting! I’ll make sure I’m awake next time! 🙂

7. Hi Erin, I can’t imagine how cold -20 degrees can be. I hope it begins to warm up soon. I know I would feel the same way you do in your situation. Cooking sometimes is not high on the list when your schedule is tight.

Thanks for hosting and I hope you stay warm : ),
    Joanne

8. Mrs. T says:

Thanks for hosting!!! I left some soup recipes to help you stay warm!

~Mrs. T (www.tales-of-the-ts.com)

9. mjskit says:

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen adobo lime rub, but it sure sounds good! I understand when the cat’s away, the mouse eats leftovers. Glad you found something that you could eat 3 nights in a row. Those tacos do sound good! I’ve linked up my tostadas which were my leftovers when the cat left town. 🙂 Thanks for hosting.

10. Kristin says:

These tacos sound DELISH! And ohmigosh…I remember trying to get the car door open in -24 degrees after it had been snowing all night…damn near impossible. I miss Alaska but not the subzero temperatures!!!

11. Sound delicious for this taco recipe! It’s make me so hungry! I can’t wait to eat this 🙂