Grilled Alaska Salmon Three Ways (At Seven)
Grilled Alaska Salmon is an easy, fast dinner. In fact, dinner was on the table right at seven o’clock tonight.
And… drum roll please….. it was SALMON!
Grilled Alaska Salmon – Three ways!
With fresh dill and lemon juice, with olive oil and salt & pepper, with lemon juice and salt & pepper.
It doesn’t get any better than this, boys and girls, fresh-caught Alaskan Red Salmon from the Kenai. Courtesy of my friends who went dipnetting yesterday.
And it’s so easy:
Make a foil “boat”, spread your toppings on your salmon:
Again, I used:
Dill & Lemon Juice
Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
Lemon Juice, Salt and Pepper.
But some of my favorite others are Thai Peanut Sauce and Teriyaki sauce (recipes coming soon).
Heat grill to medium high, and then cook until flaky (about 12 minutes).
Voila! Salmon (served) At Seven!
Enjoy with a glass of your favorite white wine (this is my favorite – New Age, light and a little bubbly – perfect for summer!)
|Grilled Alaska Salmon Three Ways (At Seven)||
- 1 fillet fresh Alaskan red salmon
- olive oil
- fresh dill
- lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- salt & pepper
- 9 small romaine leaves
- 1 avocado roughly chopped
- Preheat grill to a medium-high heat.
- Slice your salmon into three equal pieces.
- On one, drizzle with lemon juice and place dill on top.
- On the second, drizzle with olive oil and grind salt & pepper on top.
- On the third, drizzle with lemon juice and top with ground salt & pepper.
- Optional, place thinly sliced fresh lemon on the third section.
- Place in foil boat (together is fine, though boats is fine too).
- Grill for about 12 minutes or until salmon is flaky.
- Serve 1/3 of each fillet over lettuce and avocado.
# servings is dependent on size of fillet.
Fresh-caught Alaska salmon is ideal, though other types of salmon may be substituted. You can play with lots of different spices, but this on it’s own, in my opinion is the bee’s knees (or should I say – the Sockeye’s Suprise?) hehehe!
Looking for more great seafood recipes? Check out 7 Great Seafood Recipes for more ideas!
Have you entered my giveaway yet? If not, now’s your chance to earn $25 at Amazon.com (Closed).