Sweet Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Watermelon Sriracha Salsa

1. Carole says:

Sounds just so fine. I found this via Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms. I have linked in a lamb ragout. cheers

2. Melissa says:

This looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing!

3. This looks fantabulous! (yes, sometimes I make up words 🙂 Feeling inspired to make some shrimp tacos…pinned!

4. lyuba says:

Mmm, I love shrimp tacos! And these look so good!

5. I have to admit that I am one of the persons on this planet who doesn’t like shrimp. I love other seafood but shrimp just doesn’t do it for me. However, other family members are more normal and love it. This sounds like a recipe they would really like. It looks very colorful and healthy.———– Shannon

6. These look delicious. I am a huge shrimp fan plus I love sriracha. Great idea!

7. Christin says:

Forget fish tacos, I love shrimp! Bet the watermelon salsa tastes great!

8. JennyBean says:

Sounds divine! I’m on my way over.

This is a great Taco and I just love the Watermelon Salsa. This is a perfect Taco for a hot summer day. Hope you have a great week end and thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

10. Great recipe! Congrats on the new path your taking 🙂

11. Thank you for your submission on Nourishing Treasures’ Make Your Own! Monday link-up.

Check back later today when the new link-up is running to see if you were one of the top 3 featured posts! 🙂

I never would have thought to add watermelon to this meal. Great idea! Thanks for sharing your lovely meal with Hearth and Soul and congrats on the new blog, I love it! 🙂

13. Jen says:

Oh my goodness, watermelon and sriracha?!?! What a brilliant food pairing, I am going to work it into this week’s menu ASAP!

14. dawn says:

I love shrimp, watermelon, chiracha & those uncooked tortilla’s are ALWAYS in my freezer or fridge. This sounds great. I’m featuring it on Whatcha’ Whipped Up today:)

1. July 30, 2012

[…] story starts with some delicious Sweet n Spicy Grilled Shrimp that needed a new twist and ends with a great meal (or snack, if you […]

2. December 5, 2012

[…] Watermelon Sriacha Salsa Yet another addition for shrimp that also went amazingly with tortilla […]